𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"Don't leave me" he mumbled while tightening the hug.

"But we're not together anymore..bright" i tried to keep my voice cold.

"Do you still love me my bunny?" he asked and hold my both cheeks.

I gulped and slowly remove his hands.

"I-i need to go..goodbye bright"

I was going to walk away but he hold my arms and pinned me to the bed.

"Answer me!" he shouted as tears fall on his eyes dropping on my face.

I clenched my fist to prevent my self from giving up.

"Get off me bright!" i shouted angrily.

"No! answer me first!" he tightened the grip on my arms.

I tightly closed my eyes because of the pain that im feeling emotionally and physically.

-----
Bright eyes widened as he see tears rolled on wins shut eyes.

He became panic and pulled his hair in frustration before getting off the younger man.

"I-im sorry...im so sorry bunny...i've messed up...im a monster i've hurt the love of my life" he move away from win and covered his face with his hands and cried.

-----
I slowly opened his eyes and saw bright leaning on the wall and covering his hands while crying.

I couldn't help it anymore it pains me to see my man breaking down.

I get up from the bed and slowly approach him.

I carefully touch brights shoulder and bright look at me with widened eyes.

"It's okay bright..i know you didn't mean to do that" i softly said.

"Leave.." he seriously said while clenching his fist.

My eyes widened.

"Just leave win i know you hate me after what i've done to you!" he exclaimed and start punching the wall.

"Bright! what are you doing?! you're hurting yourself!" i shouted while stopping him.

"Just leave win! leave me alone! im a monster i've hurt you! that's why you hate me!" he angrily shouted.

"I DON'T HATE YOU OKAY?! I HATE MYSELF! BECAUSE AFTER ALL THIS YEARS I STILL LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU BRIGHT AND IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU!" i shouted as tears rolled up on my cheeks.

He stopped punching the wall and faced me with a pleading look.

"Then why did you leave me? why did you leave and come back after 2 years?!" he ask while his chest rapidly moving up and down.

I lowered my head and clenched my fist,i shut my eyes and let the tears stream on my shut eyes.

Remembering the most worst nightmare that happened in my life,that day.

----------
(2 years ago)

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked.

Win sat up on his hospital and smiled at the doctor.

"Much better,thank you doc" he stated.

The middle 50's doctor sadly smiled and sat beside him.

"Mr.Vachirawit im sad to say this but.." the old doctor paused.

"But? what is it doc? tell me" win nervously asked.

The old doctor sighs and place his hand on the younger man.

"Based on your medical examination we've find out that you have pneumonia and that pneumonia cause an lower respiratory infections to your airways and lungs" the doctor stated.

Win frowned.

"W-what do you mean doc?" he stuttered.

"Viruses usually cause lower respiratory infections. They can also be caused by bacteria. Coughing is the main symptom of a lower respiratory infection. You may also feel breathlessness, wheezing, and a tight feeling in your chest" the doctor added.

"Just go straight to the point doc! your making me feel nervous!" he exclaimed.

The old doctor sigh once again and handed win his clipboard.

Win took it and read his medical test report that is clip on the board.

His hands feel weak causing the clipboard to fell in his hand,his body feel weak and his heart beat faster.

"T-this can't be happening" he muttered.

The old doctor pat his back.

"Is it fatal?" win asked.

"Lower repiratory infections ranked no.3 in top 10 deadliest disease Untreated lower respiratory infections can lead to breathing failure and even cause.." the doctor paused once again.

"Cause what?! death?!" win continued and tears form in his eyes when he saw the doctor nods.

He shouted and cover his face with his hands and cried harder.

The doctor patted his back one last time and slowly get up from his seat leaving the frustrated man alone.

"Why?!" he screamed and throw everything around him.

How will he supposed to tell this to bright?,now that his in the phuket for some meetings with the directors and heads of the bangkok hospital,he don't want to bother his husband cause his working hard for both of them and what will be bright's reaction when he find out that his sick? will he leave him? or will he stay?.

Win grip his hair infrustration.

"B-bright..." he sobbed.

-------
Im back with PBACN FINALE🥺

I assure you guys this story have dramas🤧