The Porkchop Indeterminacy

Diamond in The episode

Scene: A corridor at the University.

Leonard: On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if the super collider actually works, it will create a black hole and swallow up the Earth ending life as we know it.

Raj: Psh, what a bunch of crybabies. No guts, no glory man.

Leonard (looking at an orange notice on the noticeboard): Hey, check it out, the school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers.

Raj: We are testing a new medication for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder. Why would they be looking for test subjects here?

Leonard: I don't know, Raj. Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board. (Sees crowds in the corridor) What's going on?

Howard: Shhh!  2 Hot girls in Sheldon's office.

Leonard: Sheldon's office? Are they lost?

Howard: Don't think so. I followed them here from the parking lot.

Leonard: Maybe they are Doctors

Howard: Well any one of them are free to examine my briefs.

Leonard: Howard...

Howard: I know, I'm disgusting, I should be punished. By  look at them, oh look, I did it again.

diamond: Well, that should do it.

Sheldon: Thank you for coming by. (He rises from his desk. Everyone rushes to look nonchalant.) Hello.

Leonard: Oh, hey buddy.

Sheldon: Buddy.

Howard: Sorry I'm late, I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.

Sheldon: How can you be late, I wasn't expecting you at all.

Howard: Nobody ever expects me, sometimes you just look and... BAM! (shakes both girl's hand) Howard Wolowitz.

Leonard: Sheldon, are you going to introduce us?

Sheldon: Oh, alright, this is Missy and Diamond,  this is Leonard and Rajesh and you've already met Howard.

Missy: It's nice to meet you.

Leonard: You too, swell, also.

Howard: Yeah.

Leonard: So, how do you three know each other.

Diamond: Oh, once we  spent nine months with our legs wrapped around his head.

Leonard: Excuse me?

Sheldon: She's they are my triplet  sister, she thinks she's funny but frankly I've never been able to see it.

Diamond: It's because you have no measurable sense of humour, Shelly.

Sheldon: How exactly would one measure a sense of humour? A humourmometer?

Howard: Well, I think you're delightfully droll. Or as the French say, Tres Drole.

Missy: Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and... I'm sorry what was your name again. (Raj looks uncomfortable, turns and walks away, disappears round corner. He then reappears, takes the orange paper from the noticeboard and leaves again.)

Sheldon: Rajesh.

Credits sequence

Scene: The same.