funtime with Jess and krystal(lemon)

If you no like lemons then feel free to skip this because it's gonna be a long ass lemon if you do like lemons then enjoy the chapter

Yn pov

As soon as me and the girls get to krystal's house they both start to kiss each other. Damn I didn't know you 2 were into that I say. Oh we're just trying to turn you on krystal says. Then I grab their butts and squeeze them and they both moan. Oh my Jess says. And I take off my pants and both girls go wide eyed and how big my cock is. Oh my that is huge krystal says. And both girls start striping and they both get on their knees and they start to rub and lick my cock. Who knew I would get 2 vixen's at the same time i say. The girls giggle and keep licking then I was about to release a full load and krystal takes my whole cock into her mouth and I cum in her mouth. Mmm that was good krystal says they Jess kisses krystal just to get a taste of my cum. Then krystal gets on top of Jess and I put my cock between them and move back and fourth and they become a moaning mess then I pull from between them and put my cock into jess's pussy she trys to moan but krystal is lip locked with her. Goddamn Jess your a tight one i say. And I go harder then I pull out and put my cock into krystal and same thing happens then I cum inside krystal and I lay down and Jess climbs on top of me and puts my cock into her pussy and starts to ride my cock then I slam her down and I cum a big load into Jess. That was fun Jess and krystal say at the same time. Yea it was I say and I notice Jess fell asleep and I am still hard and i look and krystal she gets into a doggy style position and I get up and put my cock into krystal's ass and she starts moaning and then I cum inside her ass and I pull out, flip her over, and put my head in her breasts then put my cock back into her pussy and we sleep like that....

Hot damn is this a good lemon or what if you want leave a comment on what you think and I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter legendary fox out