Chapter 4: Willingly or Unwillingly

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNA'S POV:

My eyes opened slowly and I groaned in pain because of the strong headache I have. I looked at the surroundings and got to know that I was in my room.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. The room was mine. I was in my own room. But how? The last time when I was conscious, I was in the cell with that beast. He shoots Shawn in front of my eyes. He killed him in front of my eyes.

Oh my god! He is so dangerous. What if would have killed me too there? He is so bad. I hate him. But how did I end up here? Who brings me here?

I was finding a way to my answers when I heard my room's door opening sound. I look and saw there were my grandma and Alan. I can see the fear in her and Alan's eyes. Something definitely happened with them. They were looking scarred.

My grandma sat beside me and unknowingly the tears started forming in my eyes. I quickly hugged my grandma while sobbing in her chest. She patted my head like if she knew what I am feeling and going through.

"Gr...grandma, That m..man, h..he ki..killed Shawn. He t..tried to force me... h..he kissed me forcefully." I said sobbed in my granny's chest. She patted my head while calming me.

"Hey shush! Relax Anna, Relax, You are fine now" Grandma said while patting my head.

"But, h..he k..killed Shawn" Anna sobbed hard.

"Anna, you have to be strong. You have to be strong for Alan. Look how scared he is" Grandma said and I looked at my brother's face. I can see how scared he was. His eyes were showing fear.

"Sis, Grandma, Will they kill us too?" Alan asked in a scared tone. I wiped my tears and quickly hugged my little brother.

"No Alan, shush! Nothing will happen. Don't worry" I said to my brother.

"But..but, t..they said, t..they will come back?" Alan said and I looked at grandma questioningly. She looked down not knowing what to say.

"Alan, don't worry brother. Nothing will happen. I won't let them do anything with you two. I promise. I promise I will protect you both" I said to my brother and pecked his forehead. I told him to complete his homework and he nodded and left.

I turned to my grandma. She was looking scared as well. I hold her hands looking into her eyes.

"Grandma, what happened? Tell me honestly" I asked my grandma and she sighed. She licked her lower dried lip and looked at me.

"They came here." She said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"They are the ones who drop you here. They told me everything already. Their Boss said you to drop here. A guy named Chris came here. He warned us otherwise, he will kill us"