✨9✨

In-Person

I was still raped in Dracos embrace in the bed.We ended up staying up all til 5am talking after doing Dracos hair.I got to know more about him and he did the same.I look up at Draco to see he feel back asleep.I climb over him so I'm straddling his waist.I lay down and put my hands into his hair.I start to play with it as he slides his arms around my waist.I look up at him and his eyes are still closed.I lay my head on him chest and can hear his peaceful heartbeating.
I look out the window to see a dark rainy scenery.I slide off Draco and walk over to the ledge of my window.I step up into it and sit in front.I look out into the window before i feel two arms slide around my waist and a hard chin placed on my right shoulder.
"Good morning" I hear a voice quietly say in my ear.I didn't realize, but Dracos morning voice is so calming.It's so deep and raspy and makes a butterfly feeling in my stomach...and this time I didn't have my phone on me so I knew it was real. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"I spoke as I turned and raped him into a big hug.I like to hug people to feel comfort.
"I sleep great...I should probably go now.Don't want people thinking anything else is happening."He says as his arms come out from around me and starts to walk to the door. "Oh if you want to join, me,Theo,Loren,Ginny,and Blaise are going to the common room to watch the office.In the group chat Theo and Loren were flirting and I offered to go in the common room to watch it." I tell as I'm getting comfortable clothes from my dresser. "Oh yeah,let me just get some different clothes and I'll meet you down there." Draco replied stepping out the room.
I put on a new pair of grey sweatpants and a dark green sweatshirt.I put on my high black Nike socks and put my hair in a messy bun.I don't put on an makeup but I do my morning face wash routine.After, I put on my favorite crown ring and head down to the common room not bothering to put on shoes.When I get there I see Theo already there dressed in sweats and a hoodie.He doesn't notice me so I come up behind him and yell "BOO!" in his ear. "BLOODY FUCK!" He yells as he falls into the ground. "What in the bloody hell was that for flower!?" His yells standing up informing of me.While I'm trying to compose words out of my laughter.I soon calm down as he continues to stare at me with an enraged look on his face.
"That was for coming into my dorm and sending that picture to the whole groupchat." I replied sitting on the long couch. As he continues to stare at me, I see Malfoy come down the stairs from the dorms and damn he looked good.I MEAN...anyways!I look away from my staring and hear a slight knock on the common room door.I stand up to get it, but am beat there by Draco already opening the door. "Hey guys you ready to watch some Office or what?"I say as Ginny starts to walk in. "Yeah, I'm so ready.I've already seen it twice but a third time wouldn't hurt."Ginny says sitting on the single court next to the fire.I giggle at her comment and hear more footsteps coming from behind.
I looked up to see Loren enter then Blaise. "Hey Bitch, what good?"I ask directing my comment towards Loren. "Nothing much asshole other then you didn't tell your BEST FRIEND that you had a thing with Malfoy?!"She say in raged.I look at her with a quiet face and say, "Me and Draco don't have a thing,I was up late bored and texted him to come over and we did his hair and talked and feel asleep.Nothing happened."
"Ok.but if I find out then I will deadass roundhouse kick you until your in Azkaban."She say laughing at her own comment sitting beside me. "So y'all ready to watch?" "Yeah let's get it ready."Blaise replied sitting next to Loren on a separate couch.I am greeted by Malfoy sitting next to me.He then continues to put his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb i circular motions.I blush a little and try and his my face,but I didn't do it good enough cause a few second later I get a text from Loren.

🥰𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙🥰

I saw u blush AND
try and hide it...

You:
Omg stop ik ik

Can u just tell him already!!
I see how he looks at you
he literally has hearts in his eyes
he be like-