✨6✨

Ophelia POV
   I was lying in my bed quite awhile after that.I was thinking over and over again about how it was going to end and if they would kick me from the group or if Draco would never really like me...I was a very much overthinking, I did that a lot...I also talk to myself a lot just to get it out of my system.

   That sun started to poke out from my window sil realizing I had been thinking for quite some time now.I couldn't bring myself to go to breakfast though cause I had lost my appetite awhile back and I had a free day today noting that I sometime do on Friday's.So,I simply lyed in bed planning on doing nothing.Until Loren came barging though my door.

  "Hey why didn't you come to breakfast earlier?Was  it because of the groupchat cause I swear I will beat them all up if I have to!?"Loren said sitting down on your bed.

   I sat up and replied, "No I just had a free day today and lost my appetite, so I'm just going to do whatever." She looked at me concerned but didn't push it cause she knows me enough to know when not to.

   "Ok well if you need anything call me k.I have to go or Snape will give me another detention." Loren said sprinting out the room.I laughed to myself of how she always cared for me so much.

   I had gotten up to get ready for the day.I walked into the bathroom phone in hand,and started playing my favorite music.I always liked to listen to "Selfish" by Madison Beer.I loved to sing and was frankly good at it for being self taught.I would always preform in front of crowds and at my hometown.

   I stepped in the shower and my music started.I figured no one could really hear or even care cause I had always done this on my free days.I guess not today.

   I started singing while putting soap in my vanilla shampoo in my hair.I could hear a small creak sound coming from my door and assumed it was Loren or even Ginny.

   "Im just in the shower, I'll be out soon Loren."I yelled to the person who I thought was Loren from in the shower and carried on singing.I turned off the water and started getting dressed.I put on some black athletic leggings and a black sports bra.I didn't put on any makeup cause I was just going to go do some warmup and practice for an upcoming Quidditch game.I put my now dried hair in a messy bun and slipped on some high Nike socks.

   I grabbed my phone from the bathroom table and started to walk out the door.I slowly opened the door humming to a tune when I saw his blue-grey eyes.I slipped on my moisture wet floor and my socks. "What the hell Malfoy?!"I yelled at him searching in my closet for a hoodie.I slipped it on and turned around to see a very amused Draco sitting on my bed with a wide smirk on his face.

   "I have a free day today and heard you singing, so I came in to see what you were doing," Draco said amused with himself.While i on the other hand was crossing my arms and plastered a much annoyed look on my face. "You don't just come into someone's room with out knocking Malfoy." I said annoyed. " Well..Why were you singing in the shower?"

  "I always do on my free days, have you never heard me before." I say finding a snake ring on my desk to rap around my finger."This is the first free day I've had since I'm caught up with all my studies,so I stayed in the common room until I heard you.Btw you have a really nice voice." Malfoy said in a flirtatious voice.I probably looked really flustered cause of what he just said and the fact that I was the one in the groupchat.

   "Thanks I was self taught.My mother always loved to sing to me at home and we would sit in the living singing for hours on end."I ranted as I looked at myself in the mirror noticing that Draco had risen from his sitting position on my bed to behind me in my small face mirror.

   I looked back at him and stared into his eyes before realizing that I had places to be. "Well umm I was just going so if you don't mind I will see you later."I said walking out of my room.

   I had run to the common room and out the door.I probably looked really red by now but I didn't really care.It was about 9:32 so went down to the quidditch pitch and into the locker room.I was the only one there so I took off my sweatshirt so I was just in a sports bra and my leggings and white high socks.I threw on my sneakers from my locker and went out to the pitch.

   I had always liked to stay active and luckily I was really good at quidditch.It was like my calling.I started stretching and doing warm-up before I decided to get some music.I grabbed my AirPods from my bag in my locker and started my music.I started to listen to another song I really enjoyed which was "Wonder" by Shawn Mendas.It always calms my nerves and puts me into a playing game mode.

   I had been warming up for about 30min before I felt a stare in the back of my head.I ignored it and went back in the locker room only to be greeted by the one and only Draco Malfoy.

   "I swear you seem to follow me everywhere I go."
"No I just simply had the same idea as you."Draco replied putting on a black t-shirt to match his grey joggers and Adidas.I simply just rolled my eyes and grabbed my broom.As soon as I got back out the room it was pouring rain.Great. I saw out loud to myself.Or I thought caused Draco came behind me and asked what. "Well I didn't have time to get any practice in before the rain.So its kinda upsetting but honestly I do t really care about the rain...so bye." I say getting on my broom and flying up in the air.

   As I got higher I could see Draco coming up to my faster.He got to my height and said, "Wanna make a bet?We play 1 VS. 1 and if I win, you have to do what ever I say for a week...if you win.." he drifted off not knowing what I would say. " When I win, you have to let my dye your hair bright pink and you have to keep it that way till the game."I said confidently.He looked at me for a second before placing his hand if front of me. " Deal." He a said as we shock each others hand.

   "Have fun being my pet when I win Ophelia." Draco said going to the other side of the pit. " You have already been a pet once,another time wouldn't hurt." I saw knowing that hit a spot from 4th year.We like each other dead in the eyes before the snitch was out and about.

   We had both been searching for about 5min before I see a shimmer in the rain.I start zipping towards it while Draco filled quickly behind.I reached out my arm and slightly hitting the gold ball with the tip of my hand.I was very quick to get it but my quick enough relizing that Draco was also really close.I was soo close and then...

   I caught the snitch.

   I zoomed down to the ground before cheering load and proud in the soaking wet.I rain to the locker room before sitting on the bench and ripping off my hoodie that was now soaked.Malfoy soon came in and he looked pissed.I snickered at myself before putting my stuff back in my locker."Congratulations Flowerbel,when we doing my hair?"Draco questioned out of defeat.
"Idk, maybe tonight after dinner.Meet me in the common room and I'll have it all ready in my room."I said before slipping out of the locker room and back into the Castle were I slipped back into my dorm without being noticed.I took another shower and stepped in my baggy grey sweat and putting on a big hoodie and white Nike socks.I slipped into my bed and looked at my phone to see it was time for lunch soon, but I was to tired to do anything.I decided I needed a well deserved victory nap.

   I got snuggled in my bed and started drifting away before I hear a buzz go off on my phone.I look to see it was "The Boys" groupchat.I opened up my phone and saw that Draco had changed the name to "The Boys + Ophelia". I smiled at myself and laid down to fall into a deep sleep.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER DOESNT HAVE ANY INTERACTION WITH THE GROUPCHAT,BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO ONLINE AND INPERSON INTERACTION...🥰