✨17✨

It was Christmas morning I was so excited.I didn't realize what time it was so when I woke up I could hear muffled sounds coming from downstairs.I looked at the cloak and saw it was 11:29am.I groaned and sat up to get my day started.
I got up and walked to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.I brushed out my hair and put it in messy a low ponytail.I had on long plaid pajama pants and a white spaghetti strap tank top.I yanked on a red cardigan and headed for the door,but not before I grabbed my phone.
   Then when I walked out the door the noise was back and louder.I looked down and saw everyone in the living room sitting on the couches talking.I walked down the stairs with my presence still not noticed and walked over to the group.
"Hey." Was all I said before I sat next to Draco and rested my head on his chest.Next to me was Ginny and on another couch was Blaise and Loren.They all said hey back and went back to talking.
   That's when I realized it was Christmas Morning.I shot up and screamed, "ITS CHRISTMAS!" "You didn't realize that until now?"Loren laughed at me. "Yeah I'm just kinda out of it today."I shrugged and sat back down.
   "So when do will we do presents?"Blaise questioned all excited. "Before lunch."I started at Draco when he said this. "It's already lunchtime?I slept for way to long." "It's ok we all woke up like 20min ago."
   As we all continue conversations, Narssica walked in and announced that we could start presents. "Ok Ill go first."Ginny replied.She stood up and grabbed her present from under the tree.I sat up from leaning on Draco and sat crisscross on the floor.We all opened them at the same time like a pack of hungry hippos.I got a a sketchbook and looks of drawing things and I was so happy.
   A secret I have off mine is like love to draw.I've only told Ginny because she liked it too.We were kinda like too different people that had the same interest in things.We said out thank you'd and Blaise got up to get his presents.
   I opened the box to see a flower book with many different facts and pictures on flower around the world.He had also gotten me a Quidditch book of all my favorite player autographs.I opened my mouth to say thank you but no words came out.I just got up and hugged Blaise so hard.
   "How?"Was all I said going back to my seat on the floor. "I pulled a few strings and managed to get that for you." "Thank you so much Blaise."
   Next was Lorena and when she handed me my present it had a note on the box:

Dear Ophelia,
This is a very special gift that I have saved
Up for all year and I know you really wanted
This for so long,so I really hope you
Like it and can make many memories
Love Loren

   I looked up at Loren and already knew what it was.I hurried up and opened it to see a light blue polaroid camera with extra film.I ran up to Loren and jumped on her giving her the biggest hug. "Thank you thank you thank thank you!"I said hi wing her kissing all over her face.
   "Yeah yeah,we get it I know I'm the best and my present can't relate to anyone else's!"She said letting go of me so we could both go back to sitting in our spots. "Hey,she hasn't opened mine yet!"I hear Draco argue.
   That's when he got up and grabbed everyone's presents.I stared at mine for a little cause I wanted to take my time.As I opened it I got more and more anxious.When I did I say a book.It was an astrology book with different constellations.I noticed that one of the pages was folded in the corner.I went to that page and it was the Draco constellation.There was also a piece of parchment in the crevice.I pulled it out and unfolded it.That note read:

Dear Ophelia,
I hope you like your gift so far.
It reminded me of you the second I saw it.
I knew your love for Astronomy and stars
So I just had to get it.
You remind me of a star.A really bright one
In the sky that stand out among
The rest.The one that makes it mark.
This present isn't done yet tho.
Open the tiny box in the gift.
Love Draco

   I was about to cry right then and there.I looked up and all eyes where on me.I looked back at Draco with a slight grin on his face.I looked in the gift to see the smaller box and pulled it out.I looked like a ring box.
   I opened it to find a small silver ring with a star shape on it.I looked inside the ring to see writing.It said:Be the star you where born to be.
   That's when a tear feel from my face.The silence was too loud.I looked back at Draco and got up faster then lightning and wrapped my legs around his torso along with my arm and put my face in the crock of his neck.I felt him rap his arms around my back and put him head into my shoulder.He whispered in my ear, "You always be my star."I wanted to kiss him right then and there.
   So that's what I did.
   I don't even care that there were people in the room.It was just me and Draco.He kissed back and it was a passionate yet gentle kiss.It lasted for like 2minutes that felt like 2years until I slowly back away.I opened my eyes to see Draco staring back at me.I giggled and rested my head on his.We were both smiling like crazy.
   That's when I heard slow clapping.That got louder an louder there were hoots and hollering from behind.We both looked to see all 3 of our friends cheering for us.I just hope Loren didn't take a picture of us again.
———————————————————————————
Instagram:Official.Loren

Caption:I'm so f*cling mad I didn't geta picture of Draco & Ophelia smooching😾#Dralia♡︎liked by Official

a picture of Draco & Ophelia smooching😾#Dralia
♡︎liked by Official.Pansy and 1853 others
Comments:

Official.Diggory: I like #Ophdric more
Official.Nott:fuck no Diggory..back off his women
Official.Zabini:^^^^^#Draliaforlife
Official.Lovegood:You look lovely in this photo Loren😊
Official.Loren replied to Official.Lovegood:
Thank you Luna 🥰
Official.Ginny:Loren after she realized she didn't get a photo-🕳🏃‍♀️💨
Official.Malfoy:This is a lie.
Official.Zabini replied to Official.Malfoy:
Yeah..and I'm a 2headed donkey with radioactive horns that eats stars..
Official.Harry:One must not tell lies Malfoy😬
Official.Malfoy:who invited 4eyes?!
Official.Fred:I mean he's not wrong is he😑
Official.Malfoy:fuck you all
Official.Ophelia replied to Official.Malfoy:
It's ok...Loren doesn't have proof of the events that have occurred...ore not occurred👁👅👁
———————————————————————————
OMG i feel SOOO bad for not posting for soo long..I've kinda been a little stressed and I had to just think about myself...BUT I FEEL SOO BAD!!!I just kinda left everyone hanging and i literally have so much guilt for not posting cause I like post like at least 3 times a week maybe 4 if I'm lucky with time...

BUT I AM SO SORRY AND I WILL BE POSTING MORE THIS MONTH CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOING ON...unless a miracle..like a miracle happens and i have a valentine...other then that I'm free😐

Who else be living that single life and knowing you won't get a valentine..I'm going to watch movies all day of cute couples to forget about my problems but then end up crying cause I remember how single I am🤪🤠🔫

Ok that's it of me complaining bye

THIS IS NOT PRE-READ SO IF YOU ARE READY THIS,I HAVE NOT YET GONE TO READ THIS CHAPTER YET SO JUST GIVE ME TIME..