First impressions

How you met them

Jerome
Circus. You were a trapeze artist (becoming one) and he was the quiet boy
Legs over. Half balance on the thin line. Hold sides to steady myself. "Did you like that?" I questioned him on my performance. He nodded than left to get back to his duties. Over time it was a regular occurrence. Me practising and him watching with no words. "Can you lift this when I need you to?" I pointed to the rope to the side of the stage. He nodded. "Your really good." It was the first time I'd heard him speak. "Well not good enough to make the show." I sighed tidying up after my practise. "Why do you always come to watch me?" Something I was curious about. "Because I'm away from her and her moaning." He grumbled helping me tidy away.

Jeremiah
Cafe. He's that guy who comes into your work the same days each week to order the same thing
"Coming up." I smiled at his entrance. "So how are things?" I made small talk with him as I set down his drink. He replied with a smile again making small talk. Over weeks this small talk became bigger letting us find out more about each other.

Cameron
Through his work
"Hi. It's a pleasure to meet you." I spoke first starting off the interview with a introduction of his lastest project. As the interview continued the conversation flowed and we found out a lot of common interests between us.

Yes I'm writing this on Christmas Eve 👍❤️