Cameron

Scenario: your given a tour of the Gotham set, get to see behind the scenes where you bump into a certain somebody

"All of you will know this very well as the Gotham police department" the tour guide walked us in. It's actually quite spacious not like I thought it'd be. I followed a small group of people around the desks up the steps to Jim and Bullocks desk. It felt strange thinking that Ben would be sitting here shooting scenes or looking over the railings at the rest of the department for other scenes. Information on scenes were given before moving on.

After walking around penguins club and the Arkham Asylum we were left to walk around ourselves, giving us the chance to take photos. I followed a couple of people hoping not to get lost in the process. Snapping photos of sets used Jerome and Jeremiah. "Great" I sighed now alone having lost the group.
I tried figuring a way back when I saw someone's dark shadow. "Oh hi could I-." I froze noticing flickers of ginger hair. "Your with the tour group" he took a few steps forward scanning the badge. "Yeah kinda lost tho." "Um shouldn't be that hard to find a group of people obsessed with the show." Walking behind I played it normal (the best that I could considering the situation). I introduced myself at him asking my name.
"Nice to meet a fan of the show. " He trying his best to make things uncomfortable or less nerve wracking for me. "You got a favourite character?" "Uh yeah, it's you actually. Well Jerome and Jeremiah." I got out my sentence with a few stumbles. "Well it's your lucky day, gorgeous" he said in Jerome's voice taking me by surprise.

"I guess we've found them" he pointed from our shadowed corner a group of people with badges around their neck. "Thanks for talking to me " I stopped before taking any more steps. This is a chance I won't get again and not many other fans would. "Um is it ok if I get a " I waved my phone. "Sure" he smiled.

Me and my friend were talking about what if you got the chance to visit the Gotham set so the idea came from