Jeremiah

Requested by @supernaturaldruggie_

"Hi" I smirked seeing Jeremiah. "Behind you" Jerome leaned agasint the wall positioning the gun at his brother. "Do I get to play with him?" "Soon" Jerome did what he had to. "Your know your following a mad man?" Jeremiah questioned once he was fully awake to take in the new surrounding. "And isn't it fun?" I giggled into his ear. "Don't have to much fun" Jerome returned with the other guests. "Is someone getting jealous?"
Jerome mumbled to himself as he got the guests ready. "Smile your going to be on stage" I smiled getting his brother finished. "He's ready."
The next few hours of gunshots and screams were a blur. It slowed down when Jim shot Jerome, I remember stopping breathing when he dropped from the edge. If I ran to it I knew Jim would take me in so I ran to the nearest stairwell, got my emotions together and walked away. I had grew so dependent  on the man I loved but as I had just learned love gets you hurt and I needed to know what it was to stand alone now.

Within a month

Today's latest headlines!

Riots on the streets as a new gang forms

Bank stolen only for money to be burned. What statement is this making?

One of gothams biggest landmarks destroyed

Men found brutality attacked and some dead

2 Month later

"Mr Valeska." "Miss L/N" I was meet with a cold reminder of who I wished it could be. "Long time no see."
"What's your point?" Jeremiah scanned the room. "I hear you have plans for this city."
"News gets around fast" his grin resembled his brothers in some ways. "You didn't exactly keep it under cover, drink?" I watched him bring the glass to his lips hoping the poison would lace his mouth. Simple I know but aren't the best plans always like that. "Nice try" he placed it down before getting up." Be careful' sarcasm behind every word.

"I'll be seeing you around" Jeremiah replied. For weeks it continued shooters, explosives, simple tricks, knifes but he was smart, smart enough to calculate what was coming. "Are you in?" Penguin looked smug at his idea. "Go on but Jeremiah is mine."
"Agreed."

"No one hear to do the dirty work for you, well that's  to bad." He grinned pulling a knife from his side. Dodging slashes I got hits in of my own. Fighting for balance he won over, getting above me with the knife ready to scar or kill me. "Do it" I encouraged managing to stop the blade inches from doing any damage. "What are you trying to do kill me or kiss me?" His face seemed to get closer to mine as we fought for the knife. "Trust me, killing you is the only thing in my mind."
"If you did like me It could be our secret?" I joked with him allowing  me to get some power to switch places. The sound of Gotham crumbling stopped the knife midway.
"Looks like you won" I looked at the destruction.
A sound resembling a laugh traveled down my ear before I used my fist knock him out.

Slowly he came around giving the others time to leave. "Didn't know I could hit that hard." His gloved hand rubbed at his mouth "Appears you can." Pulling myself up I looked into the blackened ruins of the city. "Congratulations." His reflection caught mine in the glass showing the height difference. I turned to leave when he slammed me into the wall by my shoulders. "Now to finish what I started" the cold metal met my neck. He didn't respond to me my teases. "You've done it before so what's wrong? Can't do it" I brought my lips closer teasing with each word. His hold weakened, I walked away. From the chaos leaking onto the streets and the events from earlier I came to a decision on him.

"Your safe. I don't want to fight anymore" the threat behind the eyes of his bodyguards disappeared. "So why are you here?" Jeremiah looked up "Partnership. Me and you. Look your only thing of him I have left so I don't want to lose that."
"So this is sentimental?" He questioned. "Well there is a point, you've got the brains and I've got the craziness and no care of danger to pull it off."
"I'll come to a decision in the morning. See you then." He started into me. Before I could exist he stopped me "I've come to see why Jerome liked you so much." I smiled "Thanks."

Sorry it's a long one