Jerome

Features Ed
Requested by @SupernaturalDruggie_

Jerome babbled on , on words going into your head apart from when 'gun' was mentioned. Possibilities filled your head at the one simple word. "Uh" reality snapped back in. "So, what do you think?" Jerome leaned across with a smugness to his voice. "Yeah good" the words came from your lips knowing you could be encouraging any crazed idea.

At first Jerome had no reason to worry until zoning out became regular along with the interest in death and tendency to seriously injure yourself on a regular basis with the smallest and simplest of objects. After missing calls under the name 'Ed' on your phone, you made the excuse you needed to go out. Jerome's concern pulled him to follow. "Hi" a cheerful Ed welcomed you in, his eyes immediately drawn to the scars decorating your arms, a showcase of every attempt that never succeed including the hidden ones. "Please tell me your taking your meds" worry in his voice. "Nope."
"Why?" Your answer was a shrug. "Your not going until you tell me." Every concern tumbled out until your mind was clear. "I missed you" a feeling playing on both your minds. "I should go, thanks for the chat" you checked the time. "Take care" he gave a reassuring smile. Seeing his chance Jerome knocked on the same door.

"Don't tell me you've for-" Ed paused seeing the stranger at his door. "Names Jerome, you must Ed, saw your name on Y/Ns phone." "Oh if your looking for her she just went."
"Yeah I know, followed her here and so on" Jerome answered pushing past to let himself in. "Than why are you here?" Nygma slowly closed the door. "Yeah about that. Need to ask something?" He pointed towards Ed while making himself comfortable on the chair, Ed gave a nod letting him continue.

"It's her bipolar, it's when-." "Sh you talk to much, huh, why didn't she tell me" Jerome looked puzzled by the discovery. "She didn't tell me either for the first two weeks" Ed adjusted his glasses feeling anxious about discussing your issue knowing it should be coming from you. "So, tell me what else I don't know?"
"She's not taking her meds, she said their not working but she doesn't know that if she isn't taking them." Without a reply Jerome got up. "Where are you going?"
"Been lovely chatting and blah blah but I gotta go" Jerome turned around trying to not let his emotions show.

"Was wondering where you was?" He closed the door behind him "let's just say with a friend." "I'm your only friend." Jerome hadn't realised that before but it was true. "Was it a girl?" Excitement getting to you. "Uh, no." The idea of another girl being around seemed strange to him creating the the reaction. To find where the meds would be kept he'd have to be alone. Getting them into your system was easy, through food.

"How did you know?" He was caught out. "Ed."
"You don't even know him. Wait your friend."
"I followed you, I had to you were being ...weird." Sighing you replied "Bipolar. You can say it you know." You put the pill back into the box before it could hide itself in the food. Taking a knife he made a small but cut along his arm. "No!" You panicked putting a cloth on his arm to clean the fresh cut. "Take the meds than. Every time you miss one I'll put myself through pain" he gestured to the cloth covered mark. "Fine" you placed one in your mouth. Jerome stuck to it, noting times when they needed to be taken them until it plan wasn't needed anymore.

Hope you like it 😬✨😊