The Wrong Doing

The commoner followed the man to his home and eat his food. When the commoner was finished she bet goodbye to the man and went home.

As she step in to the house the commoners mother asked her were she was. The commoner answer her with a answer. The commoners mother started to scream at Terra. The commoners mother screamed that they didn't know him to well to know what he can do to the commoner without people around.

Terra started crying, she didn't understand why her mother was screaming at her so much, just because she went to someone's home alone.

The commoners mother was seeing red. She tightly grabbed Terras midnight her and dragged her into a another room where she closed the door and started to beat The commoner with no mercy. The commoner screamed so much that her throat hurts. When Terra thought her mother was finish beating the commoners mother dragged her to the bathroom and asked the commoners sister to give her chili to put in the commoners eyes.

When the beating was over the commoner didn't understand why she was beaten so bad as she was, but know as she looks back to that day she can see that she deserve it.

It was her wrong doing

Sorry, not a long chapter

Till next time
So much love from rap_monster