A Month After The Heartberak

A month after the commoners father left. Terra always hopped that her father would comeback. Yet she knew, she knew he would never comeback. But a girl can still dream right. One day the commoner came back from school. She saw her mother and big sister looking at a map, as a curious child she asked what they we're doing. The commoners mother said that they needed to move because soon they will be homeless and live on the streets. As a 4 year old child Terra didn't understand her mother so she asked.

The commoners mother said that Terras father left with all the money and she didn't have a job to  provide them with things they needed. So they hade to move. The commoner didn't care about very the moved to so she went to her room or her mother's room. To change her clothes.

The commoners mother didn't know what to do about the money situation so they could move to Sweden and start a new life. So she ask her little brother a loan she could have from him so she could move to Sweden with her children. Of course as her little brother he give her some money. He knew she need it so bad right know. He knew that soon his sister and her children would be living on the streets.

The commoners mother also ask Terras big brother help with the evidence of them living in Italy. So as the good son he was he helped his mother with burying the evidence of them living in Italy. They burn fotos,passport, IDs anything that can be evidence to them living in Italy.

In on fateful day the commoner and her family took the plan to Sweden.

The Commoners New Beginning In Sweden~