The Commoners Beginning Part 2

The Commoners big sister and mother was in a accident once when the commoner was not even born. The accident wasn't so big but Terras big sister got 2 million Insurance money as un apology for having her life in danger. The commoners mother had Terras big sisters money hide in her account. So that when she grow up she could use it to good use for her future.

When the commoners father heard about the 2 million he said that he would borrow it and when he hade enough money he would give them back. But of course he never did, 2 million down the drain just like that.

One day when everybody in the commoners family was sleeping. Terra suddenly woke up, it felt like something was happening she hade a strange feeling in her heart , I mean she was just 4 years old maybe it was her imagination or something was really going on, or it was about to happen. But as all 4 years old children she taught it was nothing so she got back to sleep again.

When she woke up she hade the feeling again it was like someone was telling her to wake up, so she did the commoner woke up and went to the living room. The commoner saw her mother,big sister and little sister. Her mother and big sister looked at her weirdly but the commoner didn't think to much about it.

She did like every morning, said good morning to her siblings and her mother and eat breakfast but she didn't see her father. Was he at work?,but she knew,it was Sunday so were was he. The commoner asked her mother about her fathers whereabouts. The Commoners  mother told her that her father left them. Of course as a 4 year old child Terra did not understand her mother. So the commoner asked her mother what she meant with her father living them. The commoners mother explained that he left them because he didn't want to deal with them anymore. 

Terra cried that day so much she couldn't breathe. Her heart was broken. How could her father leave her why didn't he take her with him. Did he hate her or was that Terra wasn't a good child. The commoner never really understood why he left just like that. She wanted to say goodbye give him a hug or make him stay. But the commoner knew, it was for the best that he left them. She knew despise her age, she knew he was not a good man.

She Knew~

Comment and vote please bye bye❤️❤️😚