Lunch Part 1

So...This is my first time wrote about Ejen Ali...

This is Au, where Ejen Ali are not worked with M.A.T.A.

As Alicia entered the restaurant, Alicia couldn't help but wonder why she was there to begin with. Several hours ago, Someone had hack her email and had left a message, instructing her to come to this restaurant at noon, and come alone. The hacker had not left their name, nor any other information. Iman as the only person that had know, had tried to warn her not to come, she had said that it might be a trap. Although Alicia had agreed with her, she decided to come anyway, more out of curiosity than anything else.

Once she was seated at the booth that the mysterious hacker had reserved in advance, Alicia took the time to look around. This restaurant was called the Motto, it was one of the more famous restaurants in Cyberaya. Although Alicia had never been here before herself, she had heard the other young agents mentioned dining here a few times on nights they went out to dinner with family. They had always said this was a great restaurant, and now Alicia was inclined to agree. Well, it's certainly different than Mamak Maju, Alicia thought.

"Excuse me, Miss Alicia," the waiter said as came up to the table and handed Alicia a menu. "Could I interest you in anything to drink?"

"Yes, I'd like a Mineral Water, please." Alicia replied and watched as the waiter moved off to get her drink. So, when is the mysterious hacker gonna show up? Alicia thought as she checked her phone. Soon her drink arrived and Alicia took a sip. She then picked up the menu and was looking it over, when she heard someone arrive and sit down in the booth opposite her. Ah, finally, Alicia thought and lowered the menu. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw just who she was sharing the booth with. "ALI!?"

"Hi Alicia, long time no see," Ali said, grinning.

"Well not long enough." Alicia replied. "So, you were the mysterious person (hacker) who left that message on my email, asking me to meet you here?"

"Yeah, somehow I thought that if you knew it was me, you wouldn't show up!"

"Of course I would have shown up," Alicia said. "I would have shown up, kicked your sorry butt, and hauled you back to M.A.T.A." She looked around. "Where's Nikki? She is here too right? Planning up another one of schemes?"

"No, she isn't," Ali replied. "In fact, I'm not working for her right now."

"You're not? What happened, Ali? Did you quit? Did she left you?"

"Neither, let's just say that I've taken an extended leave of absence," Ali said and picked up the menu the waiter had brought over for him.

"I see." Alicia replied.

8 Months had now passed since Nikki had used Iris Neo in her latest taking over the cyberaya scheme. Alicia remembered those robots, the drones, and that final fight with Ali in which Alicia had beat him harder than any other fights. After it was all over, Nikki had been taken to the prison, but had escaped a few weeks later, thank to Ali. After that, they had both dropped out of sight, and not a peep from either of them had been heard since, until now, that is.

"Okay, Ali, you have my attention. What's the problem?"

"Well, in guess you haven't guessed by now, I'm not here to fight you, Icha~." Ali said as he put down his menu.

"Well, that's good to hear," Alicia replied, ignored her pampered nickname been used by Ali.

A crowded restaurant was really no place for her and Ali to start fighting off. Innocent people might get hurt.

"So, why are you here?"

"I just want to talk."

Ok.Done For Part 1...