Two

"That's no fair captain" noya whines. "Yea you can't have a super hot sister and tell us she's off limits that's no fair" Tanaka says kneeling down.

Soon both boys are on the floor on their hands and knees. "Please allow us a chance to date your sister!" The yell in union.

'This is the nicest and cutest thing ever' I think. "You know diachi they are begging on their hands and knees, I suggest that I at least give them my number" I say.

"Fine but if you ever date it has to be supervised." Diachi says with his arms crossed.

After he finishes his sentence the boys start jumping in joy screaming 'hot girls number, hot girls number'

"Well hello cutie" i chocolate haired boy with a teal and white uniform on says. "Hey" I plainly respond.

"my name is oikawa toru" he says trying to swoon me.

"hiraeth sawamura " i say with a little smile.

"well that definitely isn't a karasuno uniform so what school do you go to?" he asks me.

"yūshū it's not too far from here" i say with a smile.

at the name of my school everyone except mura's jaws drop.

"y-y-you got to y-y-yūshū?" some y'all brown haired man? says, well more like said.

"y-y-yes- ouch!" i say in pain.

"stop being mean" diachi says pinching me.

"you go to the best school in japan! your so awesome!" a orange haired kid about my height says.

"yep i'm awesome" i say. with a cocky smile.

"oh please your probably in the worst class" a y'all blonde says.

"first of all AWOOGA! second of all i'm in year 1 class 7 the top college prep class" i say as a matter of fact tone.

"did you just awooga at me" the blonde says.

"mhmm" i say.

"HELLO THIS IS A PRACTICE MATCH SO PRACTICE! " a coach says.

" hello" a familiar voice says from behind me.

"huh who are you" noya says

"i'm looking for my girlfriend" i turn around and see haru smirking at me.

"hi husband" i say hugging him. "hello wife" he says returning the gesture.

"WHAT!!??!" tweedle dee and tweedle dum yell.

"you didn't say you had a boyfriend" oikawa says.

"he's not my boyfriend we just joke like that" i clarify.

"oh that's good" orange hair says as literally everyone in the gym sighs in relief.

"but we still fuck occasionally" he says smirking.

"i'm. going. to. kill. both. of. you" mura says with a scary glare.

"i-i'm joking diachi-" haru says pleading for his life.

"he's kinda joking mura" i say standing protectively in front of haru.

"what do you mean kinda"

"anyways he taking me home" i say grabbing haru's hand and walking out the gym.

"oh yea and give them my number diachi " i say looking behling me.