one

( this fan fic does have smoking in it soooo yea, you can imagine she doesn't smoke if you want :) )

"Everyone up for school, now!!" a loud male voice shouts from in front of my door.

"you especially Hiraeth" the voice of my dad says.

i groan into my pillow before throwing it off of me and swinging my feet off of my bed. i stare at the wall for a minute or two before making my way to the bathroom.

i walk past my two younger sisters to my sink and start to do my morning routine. after i'm done i walk back into my room to put on my uniform.

straightening out my black skirt and checking myself in the mirror, i take my scarf off to admire my perfect twin space buns on my head.

"Hiraeth, malicaih, diachi lets go. be in the car in two minutes." mom says from the kitchen.

"sup" my brother greets me as he walks down the stairs. i grumble in response because everyone knows i'm not a morning person.

i grab my bento as my mom greets us a good morning as we make our way to the car.

we drop diachi off at school first since his is the closest. then me and malicaih get out of the car. "have a good day at school alright. and don't for- oh, daichi left his gym bag. hiraeth you don't have practice today can you take it to him" my mom ask with the window rolled down.

"i really don't want to" i whine. "thanks honey love you" she says throwing the bag at me. and driving off.

malicaih chuckles at my sour mood as i glare at him.

oh yeah your probably wondering 'why doesn't she go to karasuno what school does she go to' well the answer is the best school in japan.

Yūshū high school, yūshū is a predominately black school here in japan. in fact the word yūshū itself means excellence. cool right.

anyways it's not like yūshū is an all black school or nothing it's just that mostly black kids go here.

as for the reason my school is the best in japan is because we're just that good. i mean our volleyball team is the best in japan. our other sports are also really good and our acceptance rate is very low considering how this school does count on grades a lot.

but don't be fooled we throw the bests parties too. our cheer team and band are always hype and our uniforms are, muah.

the school colors if you were interested are black, royal blue, and gold. with us wearing black pants with royal blue vests and sweaters over our also black shirts.

out blazer has an patch where our school mascot ( a king ) is in all gold. kinda extra but hey this is yūshū we're talking about.

our school lunch is also pretty good. and it's free. considering all the sponsorships we get from different companies for our sports and academics we get a lot more income than necessary.

and besides it's not like daichi couldn't get in the school, because he could. he just chose to go to karasuno. plus the two schools aren't far anyways.

but back to me. i walk through the halls getting my daily dose of stares as i walk to my class room. it's not like i get stares because i'm hated or anything it's because i'm hot.

i mean me and my friend group are considered the hottest people in the school. even miyagi some would say. and there not wrong.

people pay me no mind in my classroom because they as well know that i hate mornings, well everyone except two idiots.

"good morning wife" my best friend haruki says while hugging me from behind like he's my boyfriend.

"get off of me i'm not in the mood" i say walking to my seat with him still attached to me.

"i know your not but i'm trying to make your day better" she says letting me sit down but immediately taking his seat on the right of me.

"your making it worse. leave. me. alone" i say not even looking at him.

he just sighs before looking straight ahead seeming sad now.

after a good two minutes of him sulking i finally give up.

'he's so sensitive' i think to myself. "haru" i say "haru~" i say as he turns his head in the opposite direction with a 'hmph'

sighing i walk over to his desk and sit on top of his desk in front of him.

"i'm sorry haru i shouldn't have been mean. but you know i don't like the mornings." i say turning his head to face me.

"your an ass" he says laying his head in my thigh.

"i know" i say stroking his strawberry blonde hair. we stay there for about five minutes until our other best friend milandra walks into her room.

"get a room" she says sitting in her seat which is i front of mine.

"shut up" me and haru reply simultaneously, his voice being muffled by my thigh.

"oh but when you you and your boyfriend make out during an assembly it's alright" i say looking at her.

"shut up shorty" she grumbles looking forward pouting.

"y'all are damn near the same height" haru says moving his head so that he can actually see mila.

just as she was about to respond the teacher walks in.

" good morning class take your seats, let's not get in my nerves this morning, okay"

- After school time skip -

i'm walking down the side walk with my school bag over one shoulder and daichi a gym bag over the other shoulder.

i take out my vape and start smoking. the strawberry watermelon vape flavored smoke blowing out of my mouth, with the smell still lingering in the air.

i make my way into the karasuno gates causing a little attention to be brought on to me.

'why are these kids still here? don't they have clubs? or a life?' i think to myself.

"excuse me do you know where the boys volleyball gym is" i ask some random girl.

"uhh yes i do i- i can show you if you want." she says blushing.

"thanks that would be great" i say with a wide grin trying to be nice for once.

she leads me into the gym and i smile and say a quick thank you before opening the doors.

i walk in and am faced with not one but two volleyball teams.

"noya... do you see this" some bald kid says.

"yeah...you see it ryu" a shorter kid says.

"HOT GIRL SUPER HOT GIRL !!" the two exclaimed while running trying to tackle me. I, fortunately ducked down in time.

"hmm oh you brought it thanks" diachi said jogging over to me.

"i was forced" i say handing him his bag. he pulls me into a shirt hug as a thank you.

"daichi-san is this your girlfriend" an orange headed kid about my height says.

i fake gag at the statement because he thinks my BROTHER is my BOYFRIEND.

"ew no i'm his sister." i say with a disgusted look on my face.

everyone in the gym looks at me blankly waiting for some sort of clarification. "STEP sister" i say.

after everyone just nods still staring at me. "daichi your sister is so hot" the 'noya' guy says.

hearing this diachi glared at them "my sister is off limits."