Six

Update mf's this ain't following the plot of the show n e more bc i don't feel like having to do all that work 😮‍💨 k bye. And hiraeth is gonna go by she/they pronouns k bye cr this time.

It had been an hour since Hiraeth fell asleep on kenma, and he was just about to fall asleep too. He didn't really want to sleep in a gym so he woke Hiraeth up to take her to her room.

But as soon as she was awake she fell asleep the next second.

So kenma used all the strength in his little gamer boy- volleyball player arms and picked her up.

She wasn't heavy but he also wasn't strong so it canceled out.

Halfway down the hallway of temporary bedrooms, kenma realizes he doesn't know where the managers room is.

He sighs and continue walking this time though to nekoma's room.

He placed her down in his makeshift bed, laying next to her.

Hiraeth on the other hand was having a dream about replacing the main character in the anime 'peach girl'. At first she was upset because everyone was doing her dirty but in the end she just beat them all up.

She instinctively grabbed the closet thing next to her, like she does at home with her pillow. But instead of a pillow it was our dear kozume Kenna.

At the sudden action kenna immediately blushed, then not even a second later his face was pale and it felt all the air was knocked out of him; because it was.

'Why the fuck is she punching me?!'

-Second person cause I'm indecisive-

You currently punching Kenma in his sleep because in your dream he replaced the cheating mf who cheated on momo who is currently you.

Kenma quickly felt as though he was dying and out of breath so he did the most reasonable thing he could think of. He kicked you.

Surprisingly his plan worked because he kicked you out of your sleep.

Your eyes immediately shot open, terrifying Kenma, but when you say it was dark and you were no longer in the gym you assumed you'd been kidnapped (like any logical person would).

"HEL-" your very desperate please of help we're cut off by a hand over your mouth, and even in the dark you could still see that dye job desperate hair.

Idk what this is soooo it's like a filler chapter I'll try to update more often cause I know y'all probably sick of me not updating any of my books and starting a new one the next month  k bye