ten

in your eyes the plan to sneak out was already a fail

reason number one, mattsun and maki broke your only rule. don't invite oinkawa. he's been staring you down since he walked into the designated meeting area a quite frankly it taking every fiber of your being to not push him down a flight of stairs.

reason two, hinata and nishinoya. the dumbasses thought sneaking out meant we were going on a fucking soy kids mission so they decided to dress in all black. what the fuck.

but despite these reasons so far everything is great.

"hey!"

i stan corrected.

i glared at aran as he made his way towards me with a guilty expression on his face. "heeeey..." my glare only hardened when he opened his mouth.

"look they saw me sneaking out okay?! there was nothing i could do, honest! you know how those fuckers are they would have blackmailed me if i didn't let them come!" aran explained. he knew that as soon as he walked out of the makeshift room you'd have his head on a stick.

and as scary as you are, the miya twins annoying trumped your scary any day of the week.

"whatever." you whined, this was going to shit. there were three more people who weren't expected; and traveling in such a big group would obviously draw attention to you all.

you just hoped it didn't draw the wrong attention.

on the other side of the old classroom akashi was getting a bit restless. he'd hoped that everyone would be able to sneak out before his good consciousness tried to get him to back out of going, but alas he'd already started feeling guilty.

if everyone didn't leave now he'd definitely back out and he'd be branded the whimp, pussy, party pooper, what fucking ever and then everyone will know he's to much of a fucking chicken to sneak out of a training camp-

"akaashi!" a voice had snapped him out of his thoughts, thank god, and when he saw you standing there he couldn't help but turn hot in embarrassment. he was worried you saw his early life crisis.

"are you alright? you looked like you were constipated and your eye was twitching." you softly spoke. honestly, you hoped he wasn't getting cold feet. people listen to akaashi no matter if he was a second year he's very intelligent and people take his world to heart because of that. if we were all gonna sneak out tonight; akaashi had to be there.

"well, we're leaving right now. so come on." you ushered him to the front of the classroom.

"alright fucktards, since it's a big group of us we have to leave in groups. we'll meet at the bus stop in front of the school and then head to town through there." you ordered; there was a bit of murmur after you declaration, presumably people trying to find their groups.

you glanced at akaashi for a second to see him with his eyes to the floor. you were horrible at comforting people so you didn't even try to do so with words. so instead you grabbed the boys hand and interlocked your fingers.

he'd be in your group.

i hate how horribly i end chapters but yes the whole sneaking out thing will be separate chapters in itself because i have no clue how to end this book so i'll try to drag the shot on

i hate how horribly i end chapters but yes the whole sneaking out thing will be separate chapters in itself because i have no clue how to end this book so i'll try to drag the shot on. this was only 600 words so next chapter will be longer! mwuah🤭