Hogwarts Reunion

Hermione POV

I woke up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. My beautiful fiànce sleeping peacefully, Suddenly he woke up and said "Like what you see, love." " You wish." I said and both of us chuckled. Our houself Suzy, then opened the door. " There are letters for Mrs. and Mr Malfoy" She said in her squeaky voice. " Thank you Suzy." I said as she kept the letters on the table beside my bed. I opened the letter and read it aloud. 

Dear Mr and Mrs Malfoy

We are pleased to announce that Hogwarts is having its annual 10 year reunion on 23rd of December. Please bring your family if you have any.

Sincerely, 

Professor McGonagall  ( Headmaster of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry) 

P.S: No one knows about you two and children( if you have any ) yet.

Draco and I chuckled at the last line. Only prof. McGonagall knew about us. Not even my Best Friends. Then the door of our room opened and 2 twins came in. My children. 

" Hello sweeties." I said " Hewoo Mama" Both of them said together.

 *THE REUNION DAY*

"Draco are you sure that we should go". I asked while getting ready.

"Of course sugar, Let them all see how lucky am I" He smirked both of us chuckled.

Hermione

Cassiopeia ( Her daughter )

Scorpius ( Her Son ) 

Draco 

After a while when all of us were ready, We all apperated to the entrance of Hogwarts.

No ones POV

Draco and Hermione went alone and left the kids with Narcissa. Draco was already in the Great hall with Blaise. The doors of the Great hall burst open and there stood Hermione. Then Ginny ran towards her and gave her a bone crushing hug." I missed you where were you all these YEARS!!!!!" Said Ginny. " Let the girl breathe Ginny" Said Harry. " How are you guys ?? Its been a long time" Said Hermione. " Great, Just living a happy life" Said Harry. 

" Oh! didn't see you there Granger." said a newly arrived voice. Ronald drunken Bilius Weasley.

" Hi Ronald, let me make a correction it's not Granger it's Ma-" She got cut by Ginny." You're married Hermione???" She said

" Yes, with 2 beautiful kids." She said sweetly.

WHAT!?!?!!? YOU ARE MARRIED!" Ron burst out

"Well DUH!" She said while showing her ring.

" Shoot! Malfoy is coming here!"  said Harry

" Hey there! Didn't see you there Potty, Weaselbee an Weaslet- sorry Potterette!" Said Draco

" Dont disturb us Malfoy, Go find your wife or girlfriend which I doubt you have any." Said Ron

" Wow! Weasle Trelawney would be proud of you, as I was finding her only. Let me guess where is she. hmmmmmmmm" He faked his saying

"Oh! found her" He said before kissing Hermione.

" YOU MARRIED HIM REALLY?!?!?!?!" Said Ron Realllllllyyyyyyyy angry.

"Any Problem?!?" asked hermione breaking the kiss.

"UGHHHHH I am going!!!" Said Ron and left.

"Well i accept you if 'mione is happy" Said Harry with Ginny agreeing.

" Thank you sooooooo much guys. This means a lot to me." Said hermione

All of them enjoyed the night and were in touch for the rest of their lives.

A/N

HEY GUYS! THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS OR SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WATTPAD ONLY. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME AND VOTE MY STORIES 

LOVE, EMMA XOXO