BONUS CHAPTER 2

Dedication @Tani_Bhushan who asked me to tell her whether Asram finally accepts Aarav and Khushi or not. 

Continuing from the previous bonus chapter where Aarav is at Khushi's place and Asram and Adi are going to test him 

Khushi's POV

There was an awkward silence which was broken by Mom who cleared her throat and asked everyone to join her for lunch. Everyone nodded and started walking out of the room, I waited till it was only me and Aarav. Then I walked over to him and hugged him but he stopped me. I looked at him questioningly. 

'As much as I love our hugs, I don't think your dad would appreciate it, at least not till he approves, plus I heard your conversation with your dad, he has asked you not to talk to me till he finishes testing me, right?' he asked holding my hands. 

'He said not talking to you, nothing about not hugging you' I said with a wink. 

'You will be the best lawyer the world has ever seen, seriously, but now is not the time to show that side. Please, I don't want your dad to have a bad impression of me, besides if I don't get permission how will we go on our date, so now shush, no talking to me or looking at me. I know I am handsome but you have to resist for sometime' he said with a wink. I blushed a little but nodded. 

'Don't worry, I will do everything your dad wants, so that he can accept us. I love you' he whispered in my ear before stepping back and bowing before walking in the direction everyone had gone. I blushed a little and then composed myself before I made my way there, little did I know that it was not only Aarav and me in the room. 

---During Lunch----

'So Aarav, have you always been in the same school as Rohit, Rahul and Khushi?' Mamu asked. 

'No sir, I was born in Gujrat and lived there till I turned 14, which is when we moved here and I met all of them' he said. 

'Why did you'll shift here?' dad asked. 

'Well, my maternal grandparents lived here and weren't keeping well, but they were stubborn they would not move, so my parents decided to move here instead. Plus, dad's business would not be affected in anyway since he has his offices all over India, so we didn't really have too much of a problem' he explained. 

'I see, and from what I know, you have liked Khushi ever since you moved here' dad asked. 

'Yes sir' he replied firmly. 

'Alright, now I know that Rohit and Rahul don't really have any problems with you and all the females in this house would support you, so your test won't take place here, you, me and Adi are going out for a drive. I want to know why my daughter, sister and wife like you so much' dad explained. Aarav looked a little nervous but he nodded. 

Post lunch the three of them left while I paced nervously in the living room hoping that everything would go smoothly. 

'This really seems like a repeat of the past' mom said. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. 

'Your dad had done the same thing when he came to know about me and Adi dating. Well, it was obviously easier for Adi, since him and bhai had been best friends since they were little, but don't worry, bhai will give Aarav permission too, bhai just overreacts at first, later he is calm' bua explained. I laughed at the fact that history was repeating itself and I hoped that my story would turn out exactly like bua's. 

Hey guys, hope you are all doing fine and having a good Christmas break. Mine just started so thought of posting something.

Well anyways, the next bonus chapter is going to be in Aarav's POV

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please do vote, comment and share. Your comments motivate a lot.

Expect the next chapter really soon, probably on the day that Santa gives all the kids their gifts. Ho ho ho. Anyways ignore all of that, I tend to go off my rocker around Christmas. I love the festival.

Have a Happy Christmas everyone(in case I forget to post tomorrow)

Take care, and stay indoors.

Love you guys!!!