BONUS CHAPTER 3

Hey guys, I know I have finished Khushi and Aarav's story. Honestly, its just too many books and not enough time. Enjoy guys!(BTW- Aarav is a year elder, he is already 18)

Aarav's POV

Asram Uncle started driving, Aditya uncle sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back. I knew that both of them were looking at me. Despite my nerves, I didn't let it show. One thing I realized about Asram uncle was he liked confidence and hated weakness. We drove for 25 minutes and reached a bar. A bar??? Why did they bring me here?

'Let's go Aarav' Uncle said opening his car door and stepping out. I nodded and followed what they said. We entered and sat on the bar stools. They started talking to me casually and ordered drinks for all of us. After a drink I stopped. 

'Why aren't you having more? Can't hold your liquor?' Aditya Uncle asked.

'No uncle, nothing like that, I can hold my liquor very well, but I don't like drinking too much, plus the last time I did Khushi didn't talk to me for a week. So, I can't have more uncle, you'll enjoy' I replied firmly yet politely. 

'Oh I see' Asram uncle said, but his eyes seemed to have softened when I mentioned Khushi. I wasn't saying that to flatter him, but honestly, 1 week without talking to her is hell. 

I saw uncle using his phone and then he said something about having to attend a call, he excused himself and went out since there was alot of noise inside. Aditya uncle said he'd be back in a minute, he just needed to use the loo. I was sitting alone at the bar, I was thinking about where I would go with Khushi once uncle finally approved when I felt something on my thigh. It was a hand, definitely a girl's hand by the looks of it. I pushed it off and turned to see some random girl. Her face was caked with makeup and she had worn some skimpy neon dress. 

'Hey handsome' she said placing her hand on my chest. I am not sure she is even legally an adult. I pushed her hand off me, maybe if I don't talk she'll go away, I thought to myself. 

'Handsome, wanna go to my place' she said moving closer to me, whispering in my ear. I guess that was meant to be sexy, but it just made me uncomfortable. 

'Not interested, don't you get it, when a person doesn't respond to all your desperate tries, he is just not interested. I am committed, I love someone else, just get away and don't annoy me' I responded, irritated now. How could she not see when someone was not interested. Plus I hated any girl other then Khushi near me. Not that I didn't respect women, but I believe that they need to have self-respect and walk away in such situations instead of throwing themselves at guys. And there was an extent to my politeness. She turned around sharply and walked out of the place. I turned back to the bar. A second later the seat beside me was taken. I turned to see Asram uncle. 

'I don't like you because my daughter likes you and I am jealous that I am not the only man in her life, but I approve, you are good for her' he told me.

'But you didn't test me uncle' I told him a little confused. 

'He did, that girl who came up to you was sent by him, and he checked how you control your liquor' Aditya uncle said from behind as he walked over and sat on the other side. 

'As hard it is to say this, I approve too' he said. I smiled, finally I could date Khushi. 

'Thank you' I said. We spoke for some more time before uncle drove us back. 

'Aarav are you up for some fun?' Uncle asked me. 

'Uh...sure' I replied not very sure of what uncle had in mind. He grinned before telling me the plan. I smiled back and nodded agreeing.