Interrogations and deals

RECAP

A while later my phone beeped again, I smiled as soon as I read the contact name. He had reached home safely. Good. With that I went of to sleep. Little did I know, that dad saw this whole thing and I was going to have a detailed interrogation the next day.

Sara's POV

'Wake up Sara' I heard dad's voice. Urggh...Maa would have let me sleep for more time, I could have tried convincing her. But dad and discipline is two things that always go together. So I forced myself and opened my eyes. Dad was sitting beside me and looking at me as if he just realized that I was growing up.

'Dad, you okay?' I asked

'Ya, I was just thinking about something. Anyways, go get ready quickly. I am waiting here for you. We need to talk'

'Okay dad' I replied knowing that I had no choice but to agree. I had a vague idea about what he wished to discuss. God I hope this goes well. I quickly got ready and went out of the washroom to where dad was sitting.

'Hey dad'

'Hey. Look I am not going to beat around the bush. Do you or do you not like Asram? Also, how are you feeling now? And, yesterday night who were you chatting with?'

'Ok dad, I am not going to lie to you when I say that I kind of like him. The thing is, you know that I used to like him a lot earlier but now I am afraid that history is repeating itself. I can't help it. You know yesterday, the second I saw him in my cabin, I knew I was safe, even when that psycho Manav was hovering over me. About how I am feeling, I am feeling good. Dad, I really am, my support system is the best, so how can I not be okay?'

'Ok good, I am glad you are being honest with me. Now, why are you avoiding my last question Ms.Sharma?'

'Dad, it was no one. Really'

'Oh, so that 'no one' person brought such a big smile to your face'

'How did you-' I asked and then realized 'You were spying on me? Seriously, dad'

'Princess, I was not spying on you. I just came to check up on you and to interrogate you about Asram. Just as I was about to come in. I saw you smile and read a message on your phone. I was glad that at least someone is able to put a smile on your face, after the day you had earlier. Now tell me who it was?'

'Dad, it was Asram. And about what we were talking, you can just read the chats. You have read all those cheesy love letters I used to get at school, and this is just a conversation with a friend. So here' Dad went over all the messages and was smiling by the end on the conversation.

'Aww, he does care for you, a lot. It's good to know that you are back to calling him Ash. Also, why are you troubling him so much. I can clearly see that you have forgiven him then why are you torturing him by taking him shopping?'

'Dad, I enjoy irritating him, It used to be my favourite pass-time and it still is. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get to the office. My boss might become an angry bird if I am late'

'Your boss told you last night that you should not go, but you didn't listen to him then. Now, suddenly why do you think he will become an angry bird. Is it that you just want to spend more time with him' Dad smirked at me as he lay there on my bed lazily.

'Oh please dad' He just grinned. I rolled my eyes and was walking out when dad asked 'what deal were you talking about?'

I turned around and grinned 'Well dad, you will get to know soon enough' With that I walked out and hurried to the car where bhai was waiting. He dropped me at the office and drove away, probably for some meeting.

I walked over to the café, collected mine and Asram's coffee's and made my way to my cabin. I placed my bag there and walked over to Asram's cabin. I knocked and entered his room with his permission.

Asram's POV
I asked Sara to come in. Once she entered, I realized that I could not take my eyes away from her. She looked beautiful, she always did. My feelings were all resurfacing. Oh God. She placed the coffee on my table and I forced myself to look away. Just then, I remembered her saying something about some deal.
'Hey, good morning S'
'Good morning sir' she replied, she was fighting of a grin. Ganpati bapa why does she love irritating me so much.
'If you ever call me sir again, I swear, I will give you a punishment.' I said, acting stern.
'Anyways what was that deal you were talking about yesterday?'

'Well, the thing is, I was thinking of letting our parents know about Akshita and Adi bhai.'

'You know they asked us not to tell anyone. Do you have a fever or have you finally lost your brain in the black market?'

'Areey, wait, look, I can't hide anything from Dad. It is really hard for me, but I want to keep my promise to them. So, basically I want your help in making them admit that they love each other.'

'Oh god, how did you make such a unique piece.'

'Shut up'

'Okok, what is your plan, and why do you need my help. What is the deal about?'

'Sooo, my plan is that I want to have a family dinner, where we tease bhai a lot. We keep on giving hints towards getting him married. We have to be persistant and I can bet that he will admit the truth before you all leave. Please, please, please' She begged with a cute pout. Wait cute, I am definitely going mad. But I just couldn't say no to that face.

'That is more like a favor then a deal. What do I get if I agree with this?'

'Well, I will spend less money this weekend, and will not spend extra time for shopping. That is, if you do agree, and I will forgive you completely, for everything.' She spoke with a grin, she knows me too well, I realized.

'We have a deal, Ms. Sharma.' We shook hands at that and then got to work. The day went by quickly after that. Before leaving the office, I spoke to her again about the same topic, we decided to plan the rest over the phone. I went home with a bright smile on my face. I am so happy to have her back in my life. With that thought, I drove back home, after making sure that she had left for the day with Adi.

We kept planning over the next few days. By Friday we had a solid plan.

SARA'S POV

Yaayyy! He agreed with my plan. I am so excited about it. The rest of the week passed by so quickly, with all the work in the office and the planning. Finally it was Friday. Our whole plan was ready and I was literally jumping with joy. This weekend was going to be the best ever.