❤Epilogue❤

15 YEARS LATER

SARA'S POV

'Good morning Jaan' he whispered softly, placing a peck on my forehead. I turned around and smiled at him. 

'Good morning Ash' I said and then remembered the date today. 

'Asram get up quick, we are supposed to reach the Sharma mansion in the next one hour or Aku will have our heads' I said panicking slightly. 

'It doesn't matter she can't do much' he said lazily. He was still looking at me with love, the same way he did 15 years ago. Just then I remembered, I was supposed to be angry at him, he had fired my trusted secretary 'cause he thought that the poor guy was flirting with me. It wasn't even the first time this happened. I glared at him and he seemed to realize the reason. 

'I am sorry love, but you don't know his intentions. I just want to protect you' he said with a pout. I smirked internally. 

'Well then, do one thing, leave the company to bhai, Aku and me, and then become my personal bodyguard' I taunted. 

'I don't mind' he said with a laugh. He glared but his laugh was contagious, I couldn't help but join in. 

'You are only and only mine' he said. Just then the door opened. I grinned and Asram groaned as our little devil entered. He strode up to my side and motioned me to pick him up. I happily did as asked. He smiled wide, kissed my cheek, and snuggled into me. I kissed his forehead. He was my little prince, my 5-year-old son, Dhruv Khanna. 

'Mumma you love me the most right?' he asked, knowing that this would annoy his dad. 

'Yes I love you the most, my baby' I replied. Asram glared at him, but he just stuck his tongue out in return. He was probably the only guy that didn't back away due to Asram's glares. After all, he was a mini- Asram. They looked too similar, it was cute. But apart from that, he was a complete momma's boy, unlike my older daughter, who loves her father more then words can tell. Their bond is unbreakable and really special. She looks like me, but apart from that she copies him at everything, she's even got his attitude. It's funny watching my 14-year-old use her father's tactics to beat him at arguments. 

'Ash, he is not scared of you, you know. So stop with those glares and get up. Wake Khushi up and then go get ready. I want to see you downstairs on the dining table, ready in the next 25 minutes. Give Khushi the same instructions. If you are late, remember the couch loves you for the next 2 weeks' I warned. Dhruv laughed out loudly as I carried him to his room to dress him up. After getting him ready, and getting ready myself, I walked down. As usual Khushi and Asram were laughing about something while ai and baba looked at them warmly. 

'Alright, everyone have your breakfast quickly so we can go the Sharma mansion before Aku comes here and drags all of us there' I said. Everyone laughed and nodded.

--------------3 hours later------------------

Ai, baba, mom and dad sat peacefully on the couch's enjoying themselves while discussing their grandchildren's antiques. Aku, Bhai, Ash, and I sat in the garden outside looking at our kids who were playing around. Akshita and bhai had 3 children, so I am a proud bua/mami of 3 munchkins. She had twins, Rohit and Rahul, who were the same age as Khushi. They were very protective of her and took a lot of care of her. Then they had a little cutie, Ishita, who is now 7 years old. She is the life of the family. I was pulled out of my trance when Rahul, Rohit and Khushi walked up to us arguing about something. 

'Khushi stay away from that idiot or I will beat him up' Rohit said. He was the joker of the family, it had to be something serious for him to behave this way. 

'I agree with him princess, please yaar. We know how guys are, all idiots. We don't want anyone to hurt you' Rahul said. 

'But I like him, why do you both always scare boys away. That's not fair' she whined. Ah! so it was about Aarav. She had told me about her crush and begged me not to tell her father, we both knew how he would react. Well, now there was no point in her hiding it considering Asram just heard her. 

'WHATTT' Asram yelled. I groaned before standing up to control him and calm him down. 

'Shit' Khushi cursed. 

'You like some guy, who is this idiot? Where does he live? Rahul, Rohit, what have I told you'll' he said. 

'Dad chill, it not like that' she said, stuttering a little. 

'Mamu(maternal uncle), we actually came here to tell you about that only. Ever since we started 9th too many guys have asked her out. We stopped or beat all of them up, but this one is too much. Nothing we do affects him. So now, since he is the first guy who actually fought both of us and didn't give up on pursuing her, she now likes that idiot' They explained, filling in for each other. 

'Khushi I told you, no guys till you're 30. You are my little princess' he said. He was too over-protective. 

'Ash I started liking you around the same time. You need to chill out a little, you too boys. Let your sis have some fun. But Khushi, you have to promise us that you will always tell all of us everything, including where you are, what you are doing and who you are with' I explained. She nodded with a grin. 

'Okay fine, but I want to meet the guy, before anything else happens' Ash said. I rolled my eyes.

'You won't make him run away right?' she asked hesitantly. 

'I will try my best, but if he doesn't run away despite all of that, then I approve' he said. 

'Okay dad' she smiled, seeming satisfied. 

'Okay sis, we won't trouble him too much, but we will test him too' Rahul and Rohit said. 

'YESSS' Dhruv shouted cutely. All of us laughed. 

'Princess, just so you know, I will also be testing him along with your dad' Bhai told her. She groaned and blushed before she literally ran away. The kids all followed her into the house. 

'I can't believe it, they are growing up so fast' Asram said and all of us nodded in agreement. We sat there thinking about our lives. Everything was perfect. Thank you God!

Hey guys, the official last chapter, with this I am done with this book. I hope all of you enjoyed it. Please Read, Vote and Comment

Love you guys!!!