piss chihiro x piss reader

Contains: - piss, blowjob, dubcon, bodily fluids, groping, smut, bodily fluids, spit, gender neutral reader

"WOHOOO!"
you cheered as you won another game of MirioCart, leaning back into the chair you and Chihiro were sharing.

"Good gob, y/n!" Chihiro cheered gleefully, holding your hand in his.

"Thanks, man!"

You hugged him, roughly laughing.

"Another game?" he giggled.

"For sure!!"

This time it was Superior Smoosh Dudes. Chihiro came so close one time but was unable to beat your unfathomable wrath. Multiple games were played but it seemed like you were unbeatable.

"Gah, you're just too good! Isn't it ironic, I'm the Ultimate programmer, yet I'm no good at these games?" He chuckled and sighed.

"Don't let it get you down, see it as a goal to beat the one and only me," you gloated as Chihiro covered his mouth, giggling.

So he tried,
.
Over
.
And over
.
.
And
.
O v e r ..
.

distastefully spamming his controller at a boss. Chihiro grumbled as he lost yet another time, going red faced he looked at you. "I wish I was as good as you," he chuckled with a sigh.

He breathed out as he set the controller down again, lying back.

"Hey, Chihiro, this is gonna sound weird."

He hummed curiously.

"I have a challenge for you."

"I really am no good, I-"

You cut him off. "If you win, you win all the games we've played so far~"

"That is tempting," he hummed. "What's the harm, why not?"

You giggled. "The challenge is staying focused during a game while I try my best to distract you! You can choose any game."

"Alright, alright," he shuffled, excited. "MirioCart. First stage."

You giggled again.

At first you tried poking him. Blowing air into his ear, maybe? How about tickling? Unfortunately, this guy was a stonefaced god.

However, when you reached down there he went rigid.

Despite your playful touches he refused to lose focus, as he was already past the first lap.

You got on your knees in front of him, licking at his torso, going lower until you reached his skirt which you quickly looked under, his bloomers failing to hide his boner.

You licked at his thighs, his legs shaking.

"S-Second lap... you're gonna lose you know," he praccticly whined.

So in response, you took his slutty little cock in your mouth.

"NGH-"

Chihiro leaned into himself, humping, begging for more pleasure.

Feeling all the ridges of his dick, you licked up and down his shaft.

"OhOHAAH..."

Chihiro couldn't keep his sounds in, his hand going to his mouth, trying his best. That all went out the window when he came in your mouth. He had tried so hard to keep it all in that he ended up peeing in your mouth.

You being a good slut, lapped it up, spit and drool mixing together as your mouth filled. You got back on his lap.

He covered his face, humiliated. "I just can't do anything right," his voice cracked.

You kissed him, spitting piss into his mouth as you grinded against him, successfully shutting him up.

"OhAH..."

The piss spewed out of his mouth as he moaned, you unbuttoning his chest and drooling all over it, hot breaths on your neck.

You chased your release, pissing in the process, ruining both of your clothes.

Like inexperienced teens, you dryhumped and groped until you both came, hot breaths dampened the already humid room.

Your noses nuzzled together as you shared a last kiss, the last line of spit falling.
.
.
.
"Let's... do this again."
"For... for sure."

594 words