piss nagito x piss reader

Warning, contains: handjob, water, piss, bodily fluids, freezing, nagito, smut? 

Gender neutral reader

--

Yeesh..

You had been tasked with a job earlier today, supervising Nagito that is...
He always tipped you off as a weird guy, but...
This was a new level...

You decided not to think about it.

At the moment, you were heading to the dining hall, so that you could pick up the dinner for the both of you. You exchanged relations as you picked up two plates, and strolled back out,

'Stay cool, Y/N...'

As the moon fell on your back, you sighed. Dread seemed to grow in every step you took towards the beach, in which Nagito was in a cave that had opened up.

Jeez, these people wanted him far away.

But when you had finally made it, the water level had risen.

And Nagito..

Was still inside.

You threw the plates on the ground, opting to lunge into the water, every step you took seemed to swallow you whole. You jumped one last time, making it to Nagito's resting place. You clung to the edge and pulling yourself up, sputtering water in the process.

Nagito sat by the wall slyly. "Well, this is surprising," he mused.

You coughed another time before heaving yourself off the floor. Despite being exhausted ,you pulled out your switchblade.

"So... that's how it is," he spoke slowly. "I don't mind helping you, but since you're assigned to me, it won–"

You quickly cut him off by sawing off the source of the rope, it simply falling. "Know how to swim?" The water had cut off the path, and you yourself could not swim.

"Unfortunately not."

Oh.

You probably should've thought of that before you cut off his restraints. "Don't worry, I'm not in a position to do anything in my favor, that'd just be pointless death."

He smiled at that... he looked cold.

You sighed and pulled yourself to sit next to him. Squeezing out your clothes was pointless, the water was rising and would cover the ground soon, the other option was...

...Oh.

You gather up the courage first, there wasn't a way to get out of this without hyperthermia. Monokuma definitely hadn't told you about this.

You pulled yourself into his lap, straddling him as you pulled yourself flush against his chest. "Don't take it personally," you mumbled, embarrassed. As you stared at the wall, your head snuck against his neck, your hands in his shirt.

You tried your best, but it seemed you both couldn't ignore it... his hot breath on your neck as you gripped his hips...

Sometimes you would grind your hips into his, you needed to stop, but...

That all went out the window when you felt a hardness in his pants. 

Nagito could sense your needy nature as he laid you down in the water, which was splashing at your back. He took your shirt off and played with your nipples, licking up your torso until his tongue latched around one of your sweet buds. Your hands gripped and pulled at his hair, the obvious cold melting away as the heat built up.

He was straddling you, before he stood on his knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his member, stroking your face before gasping. Piss shot from his cock as he aimed for your face, and your tongue lolled out as you took it. Also holding in your release, you wet your pants.

Nagito sat back down and grinded on you, pumping his cock at the same time. You came in your pants, huffing as waves came over you, both hot and cold due to your heat and the water washing over you. Sometimes, you had to spew it out on yourself. You heard Nagito gasp before he came on your face, leaning over and holding your forearms as he breathed over your neck. He tucked it back in before he sat back down against the wall, you following suit as you sat on his lap, leaned against him.

"Wow," Nagito breathed out.

You cover your face, embarrassed. "You better not tell anyone."

Instead of replying, he simply put his arms around you, his chin resting on your head.

"Mhm~."

--

697 words

editors note: i hate everything uwu lol rawr xd