kiyotaka x piss reader

contains: -piss, bodily fluids, groping, dubcon, math, lime, gender neutral reader

      "UAAAUUGH!!"

You screamed into a nearby pillow as Kiyotaka guided you to the next question.

"You still have two questions left, y/n," Kiyotaka scolded sternly, his eyebrows furrowing.

You had asked him yesterday to help you with all your failing classes. You were desperate, and he seemed like the only one who'd actually agree. Everyone else seemed too busy, or was struggling too.

Hoping for just a little procrastination, you pushed the homework away, burying your face in your arms.

"Y/n, I won't allow this to pass by me just because we're friends."

He pulled you up and made you sit up with his warm hand on your back. You breathed heavily as he repeated the question.

Putting the pencil back in your hand, he guided you through the formula, ramming it through your head. You should've known studying with him would be no joke.
.
.
.
Math..
.
.
.
Pemdas..
.
.
.
.
.
Algebra
.
.
You name it and you'd covered something on the topic, your brain overflowing with what were practically riddles.

But he just kept going.

This was far beyond your homework, but Kiyotaka had insisted to cover more so it was easier to process what your class had next.

"Hey, Kiyotaka, can we take a break?  My brain is breaking."

"Alright, but you better be prepared next week, I plan to stuff you full."

You yawned as you laid back on his bed and stretched out, your migraine finally dulling just a bit. Kiyotaka was sat next to you as you guys lost track of time together, deepening your bond.

You didn't even hear the Monokuma announcement as you guys messed around. You even let him try on your incredibly stylish hoodie.

"What time is it?" you yawned, sitting down.

"OH DEAR," he awkwardly yelled, his palm jutting towards his face. "I'M SO SORRY! It's way past ten o'clock!!"

He shuffled awkwardly to stand up and bow at you.

"Phh, that's fine, I go to bed later than this anyway." You stood up to walk to the door, but Kiyotaka gripped your wrist before you could go any further.

"I'm sorry, but... I can't allow you to go out. No matter what, I don't want a repeat of Sayaka's incident." He looked down as he said this.

"It's probably incredibly inconvenient for you, but you're going to have to stay here," he reaffirmed sternly.

"You could've just said you wanted me all to yourself~" you flirted. Kiyotaka stiffened and blushed, almost sputtering out his denial.

"Relax I'm just kiddingggg," you laughed playfully as you punched him.

He sighed and pinched his nose. "Now isn't a time for games, y/n."

He ushered you towards the bed, getting in after you at the opposite side. You, of course, nuzzled up to him, the pretty boy stiffening.
.
.
.
Oh no...
You need to.........
.
.
.
.
Pee...
.
You were scared to wake Kiyotaka up...
But..
You were about to bust, your urine begging to wet the sheets under you.
.
.
You had no choice.
You got on top on Kiyotaka, straddling him, and tried to wake him up. You shook him but he was dead asleep.
.
You couldn't hold it in..
Begging for release...
Pleasure overwhelmed you
You hadn't even noticed
That
You had pissed..
.
All...
.
.
Over...
.
.
.
Kiyotaka
.
And he was under you, blushing, his mouth agape.

You immediately blushed bright red, teary eyed from humiliation.
.
You stuttered apologies but Kiyotaka stopped you.

"I-ITS OKAY! ...I-I-II liked it...!" His voice cracked, his hands not knowing where to go as they rested instinctively on your hips.

He looked just as embarrassed as you at this point, your hot breaths hitting each other's necks.

You kissed him in the confusing air of teen hormones, your body pressing against his.

"I l-like yoU Y/N!" The words tumbled out of his mouth, exasperated.

"I like you too, Taka," you murmured, burying your face into his piss soaked chest, somewhat tasting the juice.
Not even Kiyotaka couldn't resist those words after crushing on you for months. The tent in his pants rose as you unbuttoned his shirt.

He was stiff as you grinded yourselves into each other. You had stopped the piss at first, but you couldn't hold it in any longer, pissing on him again. You wiped some up with your finger and shoved it into his mouth, his face ablaze.

You both chased your release as you stuck your piss soaked finger deeper into his mouth, eventually he pissed his pants out of excitement, only for you to lap it up. For your sensei. licking at his boxers, cleaning it all up,
eventually he came, some sputtering out of his boxers and onto your face.

You somewhat wiped off the excess liquid huffing in exhaustion
And collapsed next to Ishimaru, snuggling into his side, a silent agreement to clean up in the morning.

806 words