piss makoto x piss reader

Contains: -piss, petnames, hatefucking, dubcon, bodily fluids, smut, incel makoto, makoto slander, degradation, blowjob, gender neutral reader

That bitch.
You don't know what did it.
That stupid face.
His forgettable behavior.
His fucking pushover additude.
He's just a sick pervert on the inside.
His dumb obliviousness.

You're just upset... probably.

You got mad at him before for peeking in on the girls taking a bath.
It was totally a shitty thing to do.
You mean, you at least thought dudes had more respect then that.
God, you were wrong.
At the time you had grabbed him and shoved him into a nearby locker...
You stormed out then...
.
.
.
You should probably make up with him, though.
.
Sigh...

At lunchtime you looked away, couldn't even face him.

He looked awkward, maybe even Makoto could be remorseful.
.
Your conscience was killing you.
.
Today's the day, as the clock hit dusk you clenched your fist and skulked over to his room.

You paused before you pressed the doorbell, second guessing but still going in, since it was better to have less motives in this accursed killing game.
.
.
BZZZT BZZZT
.
The door creaked open.

"Oh, y/n.. what are you doing here...?"

You sighed and held your head. "Can you look away?"

He nodded dumbly and turned around stiffly, fiddling with his hands.

"So, um, I wanted to apologize for, ehm, shoving you before, it was rash of me." You scratched the back of your neck, looking away as he turned around.

"Well, I'm glad that's settled," he squeaked before trying to close the door.

You put your foot inbwetween the door and the doorframe.

"Is that all you have to say...?" you asked, almost insulted.

"Um, yeah, you apologized so we're good, right?"
..
He-
.
.
.
"You don't think you did anything wrong...."

He stumbled. "Well, it's only natural for a dude to follow his instincts, you know?"

You pushed open his door and used your elbow to push the door to a click.
"You fucking pervert," you seethed.

"You're the one who did something wrong, why're you taking it out on me?!"
He practically squeaked

You couldn't think.

You were angry. You shoved him into the wall, and he shrunk down. You grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"You like that? HUH? HUH? Makoto, you bitch."

He was panting and still, sTILL using that stupid little mouth of his to spew words and blame you. His supple cheeks  red and hot.

Then he started being weird, like he was egging you on and holding on to your leg, his hand reaching for your inner thigh.

You stomped your foot down on his boner grinding onto it when you heard a sound... as well as a puddle appearing around his wimpy cock. It made your shoes look shiny.

"You're getting off to this, aren't you," you scowl, amused.

You crouch down to look at his face. It was beet red. Your fingers grip his hair. "You little slut. You want me to touch all over that little cock of yours."

His eyes looked at yours and nodded.

"I cant hear youuu..."

"..."

"Hm?"

"Please touch my little cock, y/n..."

"Huh?"

His breath was so hot that you could've swore you saw it.

"PLEASE, TOUCH MY DUMB LITTLE COCK, Y/N..."

He was staring at the ground, clutching his hands.

"Okay."

You could've laughed at his face, he looked dumbfounded.

"Buuut... there's something you gotta clean up."

He looked nervous and in tears, blush covered his face, it almost seemed he was trying to hide under his hair.

You shoved his head down to the piss covered floor.

"Lick, doggy."

Reluctantly he began to lick at the yellow liquid, sometimes it would fall out at the corners of his mouth, too much piss for the horny boy to take. As he was busy taking care of his mess, you pushed his back against the wall, his pelvis against the floor.

"You missed a spot."

You put his legs over your shoulders and unzipped his pants, your tongue licking at his clothed member.

"Oh-h nhg-" he covered his shameful noises with his hands, tasting the excess piss on them.

You unbuttoned his boxers and took him in your mouth, licking around the head only to feel piss filling up your mouth. You continued to take him, his cock wasn't anything special and average 5 inches and left a bitter aftertaste that you wouldn'tbe able to forget for weeks. He himselfwas circumcised a new impression for your pretty mouth to swallow, swallowing his salty liquid before you let go. You pulled off his dick , his cum falling on your face as some dribbled into your mouth

You sighed. "Holyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiit."

He looked starryeyed for a moment, before buttoning his boxers and re-zipping his pants. "Y-yeah."

"Made up?"
"Yeah, made up."

758 words