-Christmas special-

(i wanted to do a christmas special but i couldn't think of who to do it and i got board so, here ya go)

what you got him for Christmas

Deku: All Might merch. what else? you also secretly went through all of his journals and talked to All Might, and you gave him a new journal with some notes about All Might and some of your classmates.

Todoroki: you got him some All Might merch. both of you hate his dad and you wanted to piss his dad off. you also got matching necklaces, that when put together say: my other half

Kirishima: you were able to get him some limited edition Crimson Riot merch, along with a sleeveless shirt that says: the manliest man

Bakugou: you got him a grenade mug.  plus some gloves you worked with Hatsume to make for him. he was always complaining that he couldn't wear gloves because then he couldn't use his quirk, so you had designed gloves like on his hero costume, just they were able to keep his hands warm, as well as let him use his quirk without burning the gloves.

Denki: you had gotten him a Pikachu onesie, and a stuffed fat Pikachu. you had also gotten him a battery pack so when he's fighting, he can recharge his energy. 

Shinsou: you got him a really soft weighted blanket, and a kitten! he was so surprised when on Christmas day, he woke up to you at his door, with a mysterious box in hand. you had told him to open it, and when he did, out jumped a kitten. he had made shure to give you extra cuddles that night.

Sero: you had gotten the both of you matching necklaces, that said: mi amor (my love in Spanish. my headcanon is that Sero is Hispanic. that's all.) also, when the Christmas party was over, you rushed to your room and put on a, special, outfit. you had texted Sero to come to your room, and lets just say you both had a magical night.

(hope you liked that story! I had a lot of fun writing it, and I hope you have a lot of fun reading it. have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!)

-CC