-Todoroki angst-

(I'm about to cry making this chapter, wish me luck! :) )

(⚠️WARNING: mention of suicide and reader comiting suicide, read at your own risk⚠️)

-your P.O.V.-

you were done. you couldn't bear life anymore. you had thought of this for a while, and you were certain of your decision.

you had decided to commit suicide.

your life was the worst. your parents didn't care for you. they beat you, starved you, and they would sometimes 'rent you out' to their friends, you guessed you lost your V-card from one of their friends named Dave when you were about 8. you couldn't remember exactly.

you were bullied all through elementary and middle school due to you being 'weird'.

you thought your life had finally gotten better when you had joined UA and got an amazing boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki.

 but, then an admirer of Shoto had found out what had happened to you and when you were 'rented out' and found photos' and videos from that, and made it look like you would let men fuck you for money, and pleasure.

after that, your life went downhill again. your classmates were disgusted by you. not even Kirishima or Midorya would look at you. Todoroki had dumped you, and you fell into a depressed state.

your grades dropped, you started having suicidal thoughts, and sometimes, you didn't even get out of bed in the morning. you had started cutting again, a bad habit from your early teens. then one day while you were laying in your depressed state, you had realized.

-why do I even bother living, it would be much better for everyone if I just died-

it had been decided, you would kill yourself.

you decided to jump off the roof, since it was easier for you. 

you were standing on the roof, at 9:34 p.m. you had decided to do it when the stars were out, because you loved them so much, it would be nice to stare into the night sky, waiting for you to be relived by the burden that is life. you had already written your suicide note, it read:

dear whoever cares (no one),

I have decided that it was best for everyone if I didn't exist anymore. my life is hell. my parents beat me and let their friends have sexual endeavors with me, the pictures from those events have been used against me to make me look like a slut, which I am not. when I was alive, I was in a depressed state. I hope my death will not stop any of you from your paths you are on, just think of it as a pebble in your way. lastly, I want to say something that has always been the same, since the day we met. Shoto Todoroki, I love you more than life itself. when we broke up, I was devastated. I hope you have an amazing life with whoever is lucky enough to have your love.

-(Y/N)

you had taken off your shoes and set them on the roof, you used them as a weight for the letter.

you took a breath, and jumped.

as you were falling, some thoughts ran through your head, non, though, had made you re-think your decision. once you knew you were nearing the ground, you took one more look at the nights sky, before closing your eyes, and awaiting the open arms of death.

-Todoroki's P.O.V.-

I awoke to the sound of pounding on my door. I got up and went to the door. once I opened it, I saw a panicked Midoriya there. "Midoriya, what happened?" I asked, a little worried.

"(Y/N)! they..." Midoriya was about to say, but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear anything about that little slut." I said, with some venom in my voice.

"wait! Todoroki-kun, you don't understand! (Y/N) killed themself" he said.

-wait, what?! they... they killed themself?! no, this... it isn't true. I couldn't believe it.

"if this is some kind of prank, it isn't funny" I say.

Midoriya shakes his head, and grabs my hand. he leads me downstairs, outside, and to the schoolgrounds, to an area crowded by classmates, teachers, and other faces I didn't recognize.

Midoriya dragged me through the crowd, to whatever they were gathered around. when I got to the front,  I was shocked. there, layed (Y/N), covered in blood. I quickly rushed over to them, knelt over them and put my ear to their chest, to see if I could hear a heartbeat. nothing. I checked their breath. nothing. they were dead. they had killed themselves.

suddenly, a tear stricken Aisawa came over to me, and handed me a sheet of paper.

dear whoever cares (no one),

their writing . I could tell. I read it. and couldn't believe it. they were framed into people thinking they were a slut. but, two sentence poked out to me, and made me cry, and I haven't cried in 12 years

 Shoto Todoroki, I love you more than life itself, when we broke up, I was devastated. I hope you have an amazing life with whoever is lucky enough to have your love.

I cried, I cried and cried and cried. I grabed their motionless body and held them.

-why. why, why, why, why, WHY?! WHY WAS I SO STUPID?! IDOT! IDOT, IDOT IDOT!- I internally screamed at myself as I wept.

it felt like an hour till I finally stopped crying. I was a sniffling, hiccupping mess. the entire time I was holding (Y/N) close to my chest. 

"Todoroki-kun, are you ok?" I heard Midoriya say.

"am I ok? AM I OK?!" I yell, getting up and facing the green haired boy, being sure to not drop (Y/N) "I WAS THE REASON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE KILLED THEMSELF, AND YOU ASK ME IF IM OK?!" I screamed at him. 

"I-I'm sorry Todoroki-kun, I.. ill go." the short boy says as he starts to walk away. I then see that he was the only one left. I go back to (Y/N), and hold their lifeless body in my arms.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I love you so much." I say, as I kiss them, one, last, time.

(I nearly cried writing that ;-; hope you liked it!)

- CC