-bakugou smut-

(there's only a little bit of smut, i rate this a 16+)

(⚠️caution, NSFW things, if you don't like, don't read⚠️)

-3rd person P.O.V-

you were hanging out in Bakugou's room one night, and you two were cuddling. suddenly, you got an idea. you were sitting on his lap and you both were watching a movie on his laptop. you started to grind your ass on him, acting as if you were trying to get comfier.

 he was very surprised at first, not knowing what you were doing. after a while of doing this, you could feel something poking your ass, and you were about to get up to 'go to the bathroom' but then you felt someone grab you from behind.

-your P.O.V.-

"where do you think your going teddy bear?" he growled into your ear. 

"I-I was going to go to the bathroom." I said.

"we both know you weren't going to the bathroom" he said. he started kissing your neck, leaving  hickey all over it. "your gonna have to finish what you started." he said.

you gulped, and you started getting off Bakugou's lap, and kneeling in front of him.

(this is where the smut starts.)

you unzip his pants and pull his member out. you were surprised at how big he was, he was about 9-10 inches in your guess. you started to take him in slowly, not wanting to gag. he didn't like that, as he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you on his dick. you gagged on it, trying your best to take it all in, but it was hard.

he started to thrust into your mouth, saying things like "your so good at this" and "fuuuck, you feel so good." after a while you could feel him twitching in your mouth. "fuck, I'm about to cum!' he said, thrusting into your mouth a few more times before cuming. 

you got off of his cock and was looking for somewhere to spit his semen out, when he grabbed your chin. "you better swallow that, or else ill have to punish you." he said. you swallowed his seed, and opened your mouth to show you did. "good girl" he said, "c'mon, lets cuddle." you both cuddled until you both fell asleep.

( looks like you had a happy ending after all!)

- CC