-Denki fluff-

(in this chapter, I wanted to show some support for the trans community by having a Denki trans head canon, if you don't like it, get out (I mean the trans part, if you just don't like it cuz its Denki, that's fine) also, there's a lil bit of spice, just so you know)

-Denki's P.O.V.-

it's rough pretending to be a dude, especially because I'm not one. I'm actually a girl, and I don't like that. its so hard having these lumps on my chest, having blood down their every month, I hate being a girl, I want to be a boy.

(just so you know, his parents didn't accept him being trans and forced him to wear dresses' and makeup. once he joined UA, he talked to Mr. Aisawa about it, and Aisawa, being the dad that he is, took him to get testosterone shots, but he wasn't able to get top or bottom surgery, he had to get his own money to do so, so he wears a binder and changes in the corner of the locker room. he's also bi, just so you know)

I was heading to the dorms, ready to hang out with spark plug, when I felt a vibration in my pocket. it was my phone. I took it out to see what it was, and saw that it was my timer for my binder. I quickly ran to my dorm to take it off. once I did, it felt great, almost great. now I had to deal with those lumps of fat on my chest.

*knock knock* "Denki, are you in their?" shit! it was (Y/N).

I quickly grabbed a sweatshirt to put on, hopping it was baggy enough to hide my boobs. i ran to the door, and acted like nothing was wierd.

"hey spark plug, whatch'a doing here?" i ask.

"well, you said we were going to watch (F/M) today" (Y/N) said "and you never came to my dorm, so I wanted to see if something was wrong." they said. I then noticed what they were wearing, they were wearing a cropped hoodie with some really short shorts. 

-I wonder why they decided to choose that?- Denki thought to himself (-- means they are thinking, if you didn't know.)

"ok then" I say, letting them in my room.

we start watching the movie, and it was great at first, until (Y/N) crawled into my lap.

"what are you doing?!" i say, a little bit panicked.

"I just wanted to have some fun~" (Y/N) said.

-oh no! this is bad! what if they notice my boobs or the lack of a dick. I'm screwed. they'll probably hate me and leave me!- I panicked, I didn't want (Y/N) to leave me, they were the sweetest person I've ever met.

(Y/N) started to grind on me a bit, with her hands slowly going up my chest. 

once they got to my boobs, they stopped. with a surprised look on their face. they gave them a squeez to see if they were real.

"oh, um" they were confused for a moment, processing what they felt. "Denki?" they asked. 

"y-yeah?" I responded.

"do... do you have boobs?" they asked. I was done for. they found me out. 

"I.. um" I was looking for what I should say. should I lie and say they were pecks? no, they've lied on my chest before, and that was when I had my binder on, and my boobs were only small lumps then. I decided to tell the truth. "I do." I say, hanging my head.

I was waiting for them to say something like "ew!" or "that's grose, get away from me!" or just walk away and never come back. but instead, "so, your trans?" is what they said. 

"um, yeah, I am." i say.

"yes! that means when we fuck I don't have to take birth control or get worried on being pregnant!" they said, with a fist pump. (my characters a girl, so if yours in non-binary or a dude, just put whatever you want there.)

"h-huh?" I say, surprised at their reaction. "you don't hate me?" i ask.

"of course not silly, you know I support LGBTQ! that includes trans people" they say.

"oh, I forgot, I was scared you would hate me." I said.

"that's alright, does anyone else know that your trans?" they ask.

"no, I'm to scared to tell them." I say.

"that's alright, you can tell people when your ready." they said.

"thank you!" I say, hugging them.

"so, are you going to break up with me?" I ask.

"of course not silly! I love you to much for that." they say. "c'mon, lets cuddle."

(ah, yes. another happy ending. hope you liked this one!)

- CC