Chapter 2

Not long after that, Kageyama eventually confessed to M/n and of course M/n accepted. He had became more open to Kageyama and tell him one or two things about the things that had been going on with him and Tsukishima. Everyone in the school knew then and supported both of them except for one. Tsukishima Kei. He felt furious but yet also guilty knowing that HE was the one that rejected the shorter male multiple times until it made him change.  Not a change in a good way.

"Tsukki, you alright? you've been quiet ever since" asked Yamaguchi in a worried tone. "Shut up, Yamaguchi." There were currently walking in the hallways of to the cafeteria. something unexpected happened on their way there. Walking pass was the one and only M/n L/n and with his new boyfriend Kageyama Tobio. That wasn't the worst part to Tsukishima. M/n was actually smiling with Kageyama. A smile that was twice as wide as when he first saw him. 

"Looks who it is, the shorty and his flying fish boyfriend." Tsukishima insulted not looking at the couple. "Shut up Stingyshima-" 

"The meteorite missed one dinosaur. anyone around feel free to kill him. He's not worth living anyways" Kageyama returned an insult also not looking at the blonde. "Big talk huh?" Both of them finally turned around to look at each other with deadly eye stares. "I really do think you have problems. Back then all you ever did to M/n was reject him. You didn't even give him a single chance and now your still shamelessly insulting him. how much of an asshole can you  be?" Yamaguchi then cuts in "Y-you guys should really stop before things get worst-" 

"Shut up, Yamaguchi!" Both of them yelled at the same time and continued to argue. M/n pats Yamaguchi's back "there there" M/n mouthed to Yamaguchi. "Well, it wasn't my fault that he got so clingy. The hate just comes out" Though the hurting words that were coming out of his mouth were really insulting, he really didn't mean it. Everytime when M/n came up and confess to him he'd always feel a slight fuzz which made his mouth automaticly say the thing that he didn't meant. "You and your heartless feelings-"

"I'm sorry if that's what you feel about me. I shouldn't have bothered to talk to you in the first place anyways. You could have at least told me that you hated me this much. I'm sorry for coming into your life." M/n looked down and starts to cry. "M/n..." Kageyama spoke. 

"Its fine Tobio, the things i say wont affect him. He doesn't have any feelings for anything or anyone." M/n proceeds to walk away in a fast pace. "M/n!" 

"Dont even think of following me. Both of you." He then disappear. "Look what you did...." Kageyama said in and angered and sad face. "I didn't do anything." he said crossing his arms and rolls his eyes. "Fuck you" Kageyama spat. Tsukishima replied also with a " Fuck you" Yamaguchi then snapped. 

"FUCK BOTH OF YOU. STFU. WE HAVE A FRIEND TO TAKE CARE OF AND BOTH OF YOU ARE SHITTING AROUND. I JUST WANTED TO GO BACK HOME AND GO THE BURGER KING EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE BURGER KING AND BURGER KING IS SHIIT!"

Everyone went silent and speechless. Who knew a cinnamon roll can swear that badly. Yamaguchi then take few deep breaths in and out until he just left both of them and went to find M/n. 

After a while, both of them had a few decent talks. "Why did you had to reject him that badly?" 

"reasons.." 

"tell me"

"fine because, .................."

-

"M/n? Where are you? I got some meat buns if you want some." he then heard soft sobbing from the corner. There he found the h/c male hugging both of his legs, head facing down and teary eyes. "M/n?" he sat beside him and took out the meat bun and handed over to him. M/n at first didnt wanted to take the meat buns until he smelled it. The smell of the meat buns was unresistable. He gently took it from Yamaguchi's hand and took one or two bites until he felt slightly better "Able to talk now?" asked the greenette. 

"Yeah"

711 words