Chapter 11

Its already been a couple of day where he would see the girl from time to time. He texted called Tsukishima for an explanation and he said that Maruo, which was the girls name, was there for work purposes. He felt dissatisfied, Though sometimes he still ask himself. Isn't Tsukishima suppose to be well now since the doctor discharged him? Why did Maruo showed up so suddenly? And why now? He couldn't stand it anymore. He got up and got dressed and went to Tsukishima's house

-

The burst the door open again to see Tsukishima on the bed and the girl at his study desk. "M/n...? Didn't I tell you to not visit me until tommo-"

"Maruo-san. May I have a moment which Tsukishima?" She hesitated for a while then she got up, went out and closed the door. There was a huge silence. M/n looked at Tsukishima intensely which made the blonde look away instantly. "So...-"

"Do you still hate me Tsukishima?" Tsukishima look at the h/c. He called him Tsukishima. He wanted to answer but his no answer came out. "Do you not trust me? Is that it? Why is it so hard for you at least tell me the truth..?"

"M/n-"

"And now you suddenly bring someone that I don't know and push me away. I thought we were fine when we were at the hospital"

"M/n"

"Why didn't you tell me that you still hated me. Why didn't you tell me you were writing a letter to someone and didn't ask for me to do it instead?

"M/N!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL YOU WERE DYING? WHY DID YOU HIDE IT FROM ME? WHY DID YOU REJECTED ME EVEN THOUGH YOU WANTED TO ACCEPT? WHY TELL EVERYONE BUT NOT ME? WHY, WHY. WHY?!

". . ."

"why did you lie that you loved me....?"

M/n didn't wait for an answer. He left

-

He couldn't go over what happened yesterday. He shouldn't have ask Tsukishima all those question but not get an answer. He was now currently walking to Tsukishima's house. He needed to apologise.

This time, He saw Tsukishima a his front door sitting on a wheelchair. 'So I wasn't wrong. He is dying..' What M/n said yesterday was just something that he thought after when he had connected a few dots but he didn't knew it was true...

M/n walked over to Tsukishima but avoiding eye contact on him. Again, silence. M/n was about to say something but Tsukishima had stopped him. "I don't hate you. I do trust you. I didn't tell you that I still hated you was because, I never did. I didn't ask you for help because then it would ruin the surprise and for all the other questions was because...I did it because I loved you and I still do now. Believe me, if I didn't had this whole sick thing, I would've have accepted you long ago."

M/n didn't know what to say. He just stood there shocked. "I love you M/n L/n...but I guess its to late for me to tell you that now-" he was cut off by a sudden hug by the h/c.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that."

Tsukishima started crying "Why did it had to me...I don't want to die M/n...I want to stay with you...Please don't let me go.."

"...I will never"