Chapter 3

Both of them had talks it started of as warm talks until they got to point of the fight that happened a few moments ago. 

"Oh, so that's why your so close to him?" M/n said as he took another bite from the meat bun. " Yup! ....hey uhm. I'm sorry for what happened earlier.." M/n looked confused at first until he replied "Huh? You don't really have to apologize. It's not like you started their fight or anything" M/n gave him a reasuring smile. "Yeah but I'm still sorry. I didn't get to stop them"

"like i said it really is nothing. Thank you for buying me this though. really made me feel better" there was a slight pause until M/n continued "You didn't have to come and get me you know. i could've been fine crying by myself. I'm used to it anyways." yamaguchi felt sorry for what his best friend did to the H/c male. "You know that, sometimes the things that comes out of his mouth aren't really what he wanted to say. He just had a....bad past." Yamaguchi stopped. 

"Abuse..?" M/n asked. "O-oh its nothing like that, its just really something traumatizing for him." he studder over some of the words. "Well yeah i mean, sure, we all know hes a salty person but everyone has their own feelings and nice sides. Everyone human wasn't born evil. they were neither just broken or just unable to understand everyone else's feelings. and because of that, we, the ones that do, have to guide them slowly and even if it takes for us to teach them in a way that we don't want to." 

M/n blinked over a few times. he didn't know Yamaguchi was such a talker about talks like this. Tsukishima must have also done something to him too. "Yeah..."

"Again, i apologize on the behalf of him and his attitude. Things haven't been going well ever since...." 

"ever since..?" Yamaguchi finally snaps back into reality.  "O-oh nevermind. Oh, dont tell him i said all this to you. He'll kill me. He spoke while placing his index finger in front of his lips. "Got it. Thanks for telling me this though....It really is such a blessing to have a friend like you" M/n smiled genuinely which Yamaguchi could see and made him slightly blush "Y-your welcome M/n" he responded, scratching the back of his neck.

'I really do see now why you like him, Tsukishima...' (A/n : fr is this a M/n x Multiple or Tsukishima- Im sorry for being stupid about this X'D)

-

"So....thats why you rejected him?" kageyama asked in a sorrowed voice. "yeah...but i dont see the point of it now that hes happy with you" Tsukishima replied. "You could have at least told him about this..." Tsukishima sighed "maybe...but im too late anyways. after everything ive said"

"Im too late.."

-

M/n was heading back home, alone. If yamaguchi didn't talk to him about all that he would still be sobbing on his way back. He took out his walkman (mp3 player) that belonged to his mother that was no longer in use. He turned on his f/p (favourite playlist) and continue to walk along the trail ignoring everything else around him. With a sigh, he let his mind roam. does he still like tsukishima..? 'No, M/n! you have a boyfriend already. You have to be loyal to him. Well, maybe i still like him, but why? Its not like hes going to accept me either way. Im just going to end up hurt again. Another sigh escape trough his mouth. He watched as autumn leaves fall from the tree. Winter was around the corner and he had zero plans another than just drink some hot chocolate and binge watch anime or netflix. 

After a while he heard faint yelling. he wanted to take out his earphones but he didnt. assuming it was just someone else calling for someone. But then the yelling got louder. He stopped and finally turned around to look back at the hill he walked on. just as he did he was in an imbrace by a blueberry haired. "M/n!"

"Tobio?" the blueberry hugged him tighter 

"I found you.."