Chapter 7

The next morning, M/n woke up later than he planned. Looking around, Tsukishima wasn't around. He slightly panicked but it was alright. He got out of bed and stretched abit and then later started searching for Tsukishima.

It didn't take him long to see the toilet door open. "Tsukishima-san?..." There he saw Tsukishima on the toilet floors, covering his mouth that was coughing out blood. Red liquid escaped through his mouth as he looked at M/n with a terrified look that can be read easily that was saying 'Help...me'

"HOLY SHIT TSUKI- ARE YOU OKAY?" with the blond unable to respond, the h/c male tried to help him soon later had no other ideas on what else to do. "Stay here and don't die. Im gonna go call 911-" Things didn't seem better for him. Red was now all over his shirt. He hated this feeling. It felt like he was going to cough out all of his organs out. He wanted it to stop. Trying his best, he contains himself from coughing but it keeps on itching his throat to not. "Alright! They be here anytime soon. Just stay with me alright?! I'll go get some water"

-

M/n had tried everything. Nothing seemed effective, at all. Luckily, the ambulance came but they didn't let M/n come with them since he wasn't a relative. Could he fight? No.

Why was he like that? M/n had never seen his friend look like that before. He had always seem healthy. Well other than lack of eating, he seemed fine. What was Tsukishima hiding from him? Does this all have to do with Kageyama? M/n began to overthink on everything and worry.

-

Not long after he got a call from Tsukishima's mother which he instantly answered "How is he?! Is he going to be okay?!" Many worried questions escaped through his mouth. She told him that he'll be fine and that M/n is allowed to visit him now. He stood up and dressed then got out of his house and took a bus to the hospital.

-

Bright red numbers glowed from the sign. M/n somehow hated to smell of hospitals though he doesn't know the reason to it. He arrived in front of Tsukishima's door. Nervous as he was, he opened to door and saw Tsukishima looking out the window. He seemed pale. "Hey Tsuki. You doing alright bud?" The blonde turned to him. He wasn't wearing glasses at the moment. M/n had almost mistaken him for someone else. "You okay? You looked really bad back at my place.." He stepped closer to the blonde. Tsukishima scoffed "Im alright, its probably because of the food you gave me last night. Taste like shit"

"Wow, even your sick you can still be salty as ever- hey, you remembered what happened last night?" Tsukishima then realized and blew red at the thought. Him turning red was really a rare sight for M/n 'cute..- no, you hate him. You hate him. Your only helping him'

"We'll whatever, I just wanted to check on you. If theres nothing else ill leave-" M/n felt a hand grab his arm "Wait! Uh-"

M/n hummed in confusion "You should stay. Not that I wanted you to. The doctor probably wants to know more on how I was back at your place. Don't think of it as anything else." You thought for a while. It does seem reasonable. "Alright, I'll stay."

"Its nice you called me Tsukki again..."