𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

AND WE ARE NOW
ENTERING THE FIRST
ROUND OF A LONG
ARC, THE SPORTS
FESTIVAL!!

EVERYONE PLACE YOUR
BETS NOW, THIS YEAR
IS GONNA BE A GRAND
EVENT!..

also please no ghost
reading and have a
good time!

      Here it was. The day has finally came. After a long week of school and a weekend of training with Shoto, Tomomi felt ready for anything the morning of the Sports Festival. Over the weekend, the twins trained together from sunrise to nightfall, wanting to be perfect for this game. And although Tomomi believed in good sportsmanship, she was a very competitive girl.

    While Tomomi walked into school with good spirits, Shoto could only think of one thing at the moment. And that was to be the best. And he was determined to do that without using his fire quirk. He wanted to show his father that he didn't need him or anyone else. He was going to be the best on his own terms.

    "Man....I wanted to wear my costume." A student pouted, hating that he had to wear the school's gym clothes.

  "To keep everything fair, we can't."

   Tomomi and Shoto walked into the classroom already dressed when Shoto spotted Midoriya. Tomomi watched as he frowned and decided to walk over to the green haired boy.

   "What are you doing, Shoto?" Tomomi whispered worriedly as she watched the entire scene.

   "Midoriya." He called, gaining his attention.

    "What is it, Todoroki?"

    "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Shoto replied bluntly, glaring at him. Which scared Midoriya and anyone else that had been paying attention.

    "But.....All Might has an eye on you, doesn't he?" He asked out sheepishly, growing nervous the more Shoto distastefully stared at him with that scary look in his eyes.

    "I'm not trying to pry about that, but we will beat you." Shoto concluded, still staring at him with an icy glare.

    Tomomi could tell Midoriya was scared of her brother so she quickly walked over to them. She placed a hand on his shoulder and gave Midoriya an apologetic look. "My apologies, Midoriya. May the best student win."

    Before he could give his own encouragement, Shoto scoffed, "We're not here to play at being friends, Tomomi." The way he sort of snapped at his own sister threw the green haired boy all off and, admittedly, it threw everyone else off as well.

    Anytime anyone saw the twins together, Shoto was so nice to her and cared for her. To see him snap at his own sister was a shocker. But Tomomi didn't look fazed by it at all. In fact, she looked like she's dealt with this before.

    Tomomi sighed. She wished he didn't let what father said get to his head. She wished she didn't listen, either. It was nerve-wrecking but she was determined to show how good of a fighter she really is.

    With one last apologetic look, Tomomi turned to walk away from the two. If Shoto wanted to be like that, so be it. He wasn't going to get in her way of winning.

    "You can definitely tell which twin is the nicer one." Denki whispered. "While Shoto seems like he hates everyone and everything, Tomo-chan is very cordial and regal. But looking at her, no one could tell at first glance."

   "Because when she isn't smiling or with friends, she always has this cold look on her face." Kirishima agreed, looking over at the twins. "Their personalities really do differ but are the same, I see."