𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

 So I was updating some books ahead of time while on FaceTime with my friends

So I was updating some books ahead of time while on FaceTime with my friends. They all read my books on my Wattpad and in doing so, it allowed them to make up "conspiracy theories" about my characters ( mainly about Kurayami because they love him ). Now I got their permission to share them with you all and I'll be answering some, as well.

I've also had some in the comments before and I want to share them with you. Comment on which one you think is the most interesting and if you have your own theories, tell me! I would like to know them.

Let's get started!

1. Kurayami is not a human being but Shinigami assigned to their world. Which will explain why he's so neutral.

honestly, I can't confirm nor deny this one. Sorry, you'll find out soon but I will say this. His family was a mysterious bunch for a reason.

2. Kurayami erased Tomomi's memory of her knowing who Dabi was because he was truly saving his life.

It's a little bit of both. Kurayami did it to protect Tomomi's mental state but then again........I have mentioned that he can't interfere with events. Who's to say Kurayami just isn't following what is supposed to happen?

3. Kurayami is the true villain in Tomomi's life.

This one, when explained, is crazy. I just don't have enough time to go deep into it. But it is an interesting theory. Don't you agree?

4. The reason why Kurayami is a loner is because of the fact that he can see everyone's life expectancies.

This one is sad but kind of true. That's all I can say.

5. Kurayami is the reason for a lot of Tomomi's problems.

Wow...... this one is crazy. Is it impossible? No. Buuuuuuuuuuuutttt........

Got your own Kurayami theories? Tell me! I would love to react to them. Love you!