𝐋𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

one last time saying this
I change things in the show
to fit the story better.

I have said this way too
many times. It's fanfiction
also read the author notes

I will not be repeating myself
anymore.

With that being said, no
Bakugou and Deku aren't
on house arrest because
I have already decided to
not write about it since
he basically vented to
Tomomi when he confessed
to her.

I thought that was already
obvious.

also what if a new student
were to have a quirk like
the marvel comic character
venom?

Akira needs a quirk *wink wink*

but anyways, don't be a ghost
reader please. I always love hearing
from you all!

happy reading!

School came around after that fiasco of a weekend. The entire two days, Tomomi ignored her father's calls, text messages and even social media requests. How he got her instagram page? She didn't know. She suspects that Fuyumi did it. Which was why she was also ignoring her older sister.

She was mad at her for trying to get her to forgive her father after he just tried to arrange a marriage between some unknown boy and her. She was sure that Akira was nice but she was still mad about the whole situation.

So she ignored the both of them all weekend. Even staying home for the weekend while Shoto left to visit their mother.

When the school day came, Tomomi told Momo about everything that happened to her. And even Momo was shocked to hear everything.

"I am so sorry you had to go through with that." She said sympathetically as she watched her friend rummage through her locker. "I still can't believe that quirk marriages are still a thing. Shouldn't it be dead, by now?"

"In this day and age? Not a chance." Tomomi sighed, closing her locker. "The boy seemed nice but....I just can't believe myt dad."

"Well, the good news is you probably don't have to see that boy again." Momo said, trying to lift her mood.

Tomomi smiled a little, thankful of her friend. "Eh, he seemed really nice so I wouldn't mind it. But still....I just hope Katsuki-chan doesn't flip out too bad."

Momo suddenly thought back to when they were taking their Priovisional Hero License Exam. How he yelled at Inasa for asking her out. Suddenly, she sweatdropped and smiled a little concerningly. Somehow, I doubt that.....

Bakugou wasn't in school that day due to the fact that he fell ill during the weekend. He was visiting his parents all weekend and it rained a little while he was helping his dad do some outside work. So he ended up getting sick and was forced to stay in his dorm for the time being.

He heals fast so she would bet he would see her in three days tops. Tomomi made him two pots of soup, lots of bloodroot tea and even bought him a lot of medicine after he came back sniffling and shivering.

She was so worried about him that Sunday and spent all day and night taking care of him and making him rest in bed.

No one knows this but, Bakugou turns into a huge baby when he's sick and he craved her attention while she was taking care of him. To a point were he would text her every five minutes to come to his room and just cuddle him.