𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

Ya'll are so impatient it's
hilarious lmao.....

but if I sped things up
it wouldn't be as good
now would it?

Any ways, no ghost readers
please, all is welcomed.

( with ya'll impatient asses,
i better see ya'll commented
the hell out of this )

Happier chapters will be
coming soon, actually.

love you and happy reading!

       "I still don't understand why you had to come with us?" Shimesu said as he, Shigaraki and Dabi made their way to Tomomi's cellar. "In fact, why are the both of you coming? I said I would check on her."

    "And leave you alone, unattended with an underaged girl who's chained to a table? Not a fucking chance." Dabi said, rolling his blue eyes at him.

   "I said I would behave."

    "And I need the two of you to shut the fuck up." Shigaraki said, growing rather irritated with the two's constant bickering. "Besides, I asked Dabi here to come with us because the room she's in is now coated in three layers of ice. We need her blood to not freeze in the room so he's here to turn the temperature up."

    "Ugh, I hate the cold." Shimesu groaned, shivering as Shigaraki opened the metal door, a gust of snow and cold air blew past them as he did so. "Fishes don't do well in sub zero temperatures."

    "You're actually a fish?" Dabi scoffed as they walked into the room. "No wonder you smell like bottom feeders."

   "Fuck you, Dabi." Shimesu growled at him as he opened a bottle of water.

   "Are you seriously drinking while we are supposed to work?" Shigaraki asked, standing right next to Tomomi's unconcious body, giving him a irritated look.

    Shimesu shrugged before drinking a little. "What? My mother had a fish quirk, we have to drink water at certain periods of time to survive."

   Dabi looked at the water bottle as he sat it down right on a wheeled surgical tool table, which was right next to the lock that kept her chains. Unopened, as well. He remembered something from the forest fight.

    Tomomi was able to freeze liquids to do whatever she wanted. Being a smart man, that could only mean she was probably able to make things move if they were frozen to a certain degrees, right?

     Hmmm......

   His eyes went from the lock to the water bottle as an idea sprung up in his mind.

   "Looks like her vitals are still erratic." Shigaraki said, looking through a scanner he had with him. "Her organs are still healthy. Once we are done draining her, we'll start to cut out her organs to also sell."

   "Wait, you're selling her organs?" Dabi asked, not knowing this part of the plan. "When did you get yourself into organ running?"

   "Since I found out this girl's body can make us millions." Shigaraki said, glaring at him a little. "If you would bother to make it to the meetings on time, you would know that."

    "I'm apart of your little boy band, that should be enough."

    "Should we really be talking about this in front of her?" Shimesu asked, looking at her. "Couldn't she hear us or whatever?"

   "No, she's out like a light, watch." Shigaraki said, smacking her face a little. As if to try and wake her up. But she didn't budge at all. "See? The side effects of the poison took it's toll on her so she can't hear us, she can't feel us."