XIV

It's been hectic. 

It's 9am and I'm losing it. I feel my mark burn slightly. More like a scratch but I know the longer we go without each other, the worse it'll get. 

I'm shooting my scenes and I know the director noticed me being in a bad mood because I asked to do all my scenes as soon as possible. May knows it's because of my mark and being apart from my soulmate. She is doing her best to get my mind off of it. She's trying to make me laugh with jokes and it's working a little bit. 

I know Namjoon's not doing better. He's been texting me that he misses me and that he has one hour to spare before shooting for their show "Run BTS". His one hour is at 11am so, I have to wait a little while longer. 

I also told him that I am free at 5pm because after shooting my scenes, which will hopefully end at 1pm, I have to go to my photo shooting. 

"Sora, are you alright? You've been staring at your strawberry milk for ten minutes now." May asked me, concerned. I turned to her and smiled lazily, "Sorry, I'm tired and I just dozed off with my eyes open." 

She laughed and then told me to drink from her coffee. See guys. A great friend will share her coffee with you even if they're tired as well. 

May turned around and started drinking a new cup of coffee. WOW. See guys. This is betrayal. She really gave me her half full of coffee instead her new one. Betrayal always comes from family, right? I really thought she was bae. Turns out she was just fam. 

Just as I was about to kill my manager / best friend, the director told me to get ready for my scene. 

"Saved my the director. THIS TIME" I told her. My time will come where I will get my revenge.

__

____Namjoon____ 

 __