XVI

Sora's POV

"It's Yoongi Hyung!" 

And that's when Namjoon panicked and for some reason, he stumbled over a table and then rolled on the floor to Jungkook and looked if he was telling the truth. 

What the fuck

How did he go from all the way here to there in two seconds?

"Do you want to sneak out the back while we distract him?" Jungkook asked me quietly. I thought about it and then I reminded myself that he is one of my soulmates and that I didn't need to sneak off and hide from him. That would be unfair to Yoongi.

I looked at them both and they were waiting for my answer. The doorbell rang again. "Just let him in. I don't want to hide from him."

I know I want them to like me for me and not just because of the bond but come on, it's fucking Yoongi. Let's be honest here. Everyone would want to meet him if you were given the chance. 

So Jungkook let him in and as soon as he got in, he scolded Namjoon for distracting Jungkook from opening the door.

I stepped out from behind Namjoon. As soon as I stepped out, Yoongi's eyes widened and he stared at me. He looks so lost but then he glances at Jungkook and then back to me. 

"I didn't know that you guys were so close. You should've told me that you guys were hanging out. I hope I'm not bothering though" He said to the two guys. He kind of pouted and I swear it's the cutest thing ever. 

"Oh no, it's completely fine. I should be the one apologizing." I said, smiling at him. He smiled back but then just stared at the ground instead. Cute.

"Hyung, I thought you were busy. Sora and I kind of wanted to hang out and Namjoon Hyung had already met Sora through a friend. I thought all of you didn't want to hang out today. I texted in the group and all of you except Namjoon Hyung cancelled. " Jungkook explained the situation, telling a half lie. He's also kind of pouting. 

If I knew that this would make me melt, I would've come to Seoul way sooner.

"I kind of felt bad since I'm always at the studio and that's why I'm here. I hope that's okay." He looked at me while asking if it's okay.

I nodded my head while smiling. "Yes. I'm happy you're here." I said. He blushed and then we all went to the living room to continue watching the movie.

__ A little Time skip __

After the movie I decided to head home because it was already late and I have to be at the studio in the morning. I know, I'm such a good example for the young folks. Mama should be proud because god knows it's so hard to leave my soulmates, especially Yoongi since we didn't bond but I really wanted to.