Chapter 5:Sixteen, not Thirty

"Ready to have a fun ride girl?"  he jeered.  "You're going to have the time of yo life.  Even if you have had sex before, I will top that.  You must have before.  You are sixteen, it says according to your ID card.  All teenagers are curious.  But surely now yo won't be, because I'm sucha pro, that you will know every move.  And after I'm done with yo, yo'll be dying for more, but just from me, 'cause I am the best!"  He laughed.

I trembled, tried to ask him why his was doing this, but that damn rope stopped me.

Then before I could register it in my brain, he was on top of me.  His hands went straight to my chest, and he rubbed like he was petting a cat.  Then he pushed his chest right flat against mine.  He tried to get to my neck, but I thrashed my head back and forth, not allowing him to do so.  He grabbed my head and whispered in my ear.  "Yo can make this easy and leave sooner, or yo can make this hard and not leave.  It's yo choice."

My spine tingled.  My body untensed, and I tried to calm my nerves.  I just had to let him have his way.

Kisses were laid up and down my neck, then down to my pelvis, followed by gentle sucking.  It would have been pleasurable, but then I remember who was doing it.

Then, I was on fire.  My "area" was burning and hurt like hell.  What an ass!  I had to lose my virginity to him!  But I let him keep going.  I could feel him go further and further inside me, and somehow, the burning stopped.  It was replaced with a tingling sensation.  And I wanted him to never stop.  What was up with me?  I wasn't supposed to enjoy this.  He was raping me, not having sex with me upon my request!

There was a pounding on the door.  Startled, taxi guy got up.  He once again grabbed my head and whispered, "I am going to untie yo and yo are gonna go into that closet over there.  Grab yo clothes and stay in there til i come get yo.  Oh, and do not make one little noise.  Yo understand?"

My legs loosened, followed by my arms.  The tension was gone, but was then eloped with hardness.  He had shoved me off the bed and was kicking me to get up.

I scrambled to the closet, and taxi dude slammed the door shut.  Darkness surrounded me completely.

I heard the door to the room open and then a woman's voice.  "Hey Sean, ready to have a real wild night," she cooed sexily.

Before I knew it, I heard moaning and groaning coming from only a few feet away.