𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙰 & 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙱

"Hey hey hey! Tsukishima!"

The blonde first year didn't need to turn around to see who called him. There's only one person who calls out like that and he's usually up to no good.

"I heard that you brought your date here in the camp. You know that will not help you escape from blocking for me later, right?

Bokuto Koutaro, the captain of Fukurodani with white and black spiked hair, draped his arm around Tsukishima's shoulder that almost launched him forward.

"Bokuto-san Iㅡ"

"Oya oya? I didn't know that coach have a cute chibi granddaughter."

And there followed another tall bed haired captain from Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsurou, with his Cheshire-like smile.

Y/N internally sighed in relief for the strangers who just saved her from another scolding. She smiled at the two captains to greet them and introduce herself.

"Ooh! So you're their coach's granddaughter? That's intense!! Oi Akaaaashiii look! She's small like Coach Nekomata!"

Bokuto pointed at Y/N while calling out to the black haired sophomore who was just approaching them. What he didn't notice is the look Tsukishima is giving him.

"Bokuto-san, it's rude to point out someone's height. And stop pointing at her."

"Anyway, do you play volleyball too, Chibi-chan?"

Y/N needed to look up, and she have to admit that she's getting a stiff neck from looking up so much to the tall players.

Kei is a already tall but being surrounded by more tall people is really not good for her neck.

"Ojii-san taught me some of the basics."

"Then what about joining us, L/N-san?"

They all turned to a girl with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, Yukie, with the other managers following her.

"We're actually planning to have a 3 vs 3 game to decide who'll wash the dishes later. Don't worry, you will not do the dishes, we just need a sub."

They further explained that piqued everyone's excitement at the small competition between the managers.

"I don't think that's a good idea to have her in your teaㅡ"

"I'll do it!"

Y/N interrupted Tsukishima and nodded enthusiastically.

It's not gonna hurt to have a little entertainment, right?

-----

"Is Y/N-chan going to be okay, Tsukki?"

"It may not show in her height but she's a big girl already. She can take care of herself."

Everyone's eyes is on one of the gym's middle court where the teams are already on either side of the net.

Y/N, Eri, and Kiyoko on Team A.

Yukie, Kaori, and Mako on Team B.

The first to serve is Team A with Kiyoko at the back.

"Kiyoko-san! Fiiiiight!!!"

"We love you, Kiyoko-san!!!"

Kiyoko, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail took a deep breath before drawing an underhand serve that flawlessly flew over to the opposing team's side.

"I got it!"

Mako called in to receive the ball which was followed up by Yukie for a set to Kaori, who jumped near the net to spike over the ball.

The spike was received by Eri but with its power, the ball flew to the court beside them.

They knew they're going to miss that point since the ball is going to land on a farther area and it's impossible to get it at that distance.

But to their surprise, Y/N is already there to receive the ball.

This made the court run in chaos on how quick she can go from one place to another.

That goes for Tsukishima as well who abruptly stood up from his seat.

"Please follow up!"

The ball was set by Eri to Kiyoko who managed to break through the 2-man block from Kaori and Mako, earning them their first point.

"Kiyoko-saaaan!!"

The boys from Karasuno can be heard cheering for their manager, specially the ones who are the loudest.

"Y/N-san, it's your turn to seㅡ Y/N-san?"

Kiyoko called for Y/N who she thought is already at the back to serve but she wasn't there.

Even the other team and the teams watching are confused on where she is.

"Ah! Y/N-chan!!!"

Hinata was the first one to see Y/N laying still on the side of the court where she ran to.

Her team approached her to help her seat up, and she just sat there for a moment, catching her breath like she just ran for miles.

"I knew it."

Kei sighed from the benches.

"Can we take a quick break, please? I'm so tired~"

The small girl uttered almost breathlessly.

If there's another thing that should be added on the list of her weaknesses, that's definitely running.

She may be a fast runner, but it's faster for her to get tired.

"Looks like we found Kenma's twin sister."

"I don't have a twin, Kuroo."

And that night, Team A (with Yachi) was assigned to do the dishes after withdrawing from the game because of a fallen member, making Team B an instant victor.

xx