𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 & 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜

"Ah. Y/N-chan!"

"Sakura-senpai!"

Y/N bowed at the senior approaching her. Their pastry club meeting just ended when the president called out to her before she can step out of the club room.

"I need a favor to ask."

"Sure, senpai."

Her senior beamed at her, knowing that this kouhei will never turn down any favor asked from her.

------

Loud squeaking of shoes and shouts over the ball being spiked echoed inside the gym as they go on with their drills and personal improvements.

The sound of a whistle breaks through the noise to get everyone's attention and to their coach.

"Okay, everyone. You can have 40 minutes break then we'll go with a practice match."

Their advisor, Takeda Ittetsu, announced to the team when they're all gathered up.

Since a competition is coming up, their coach, Ukai Keishin, decided that it is also the best time to challenge their team work but holding practice matches, dividing them into 2 teams to play against each other for at least a set or two.

While some of the team members were handed with their water bottles and towels to use, some of them went ahead on their personal trainings.

"Nishinoya! Let's see who can finish 10 laps first!"

Tanaka challenged their Libero as he folded the sleeves of his shirt up to his shoulders. Nishinoya doing the same thing.

"Yosh! Let's go!!"

The two raced to the front door to see who'll open it first and will get a head start with their screams filled the gym.

Nishinoya was the first one to grab the handle and slides the door open with a slam.

"Ha! I got it first, you losㅡ"

"You're just too short that's why your feet is lightㅡ"

The bald second year pushed Nishinoya aside just to be halted as well before he runs over to the girl standing in front of them.

"Amm... I'm sorry for disturbing your practice."

Y/N bowed at the sophmores before her, clutching a paperbag in front of her with a smile.

"I'm looking for Shimizu-senpai."

The loud duo became unexpectedly quiet as they stare at the short girl before them. At least almost the same height as Nishinoya but the latter is still a few inches up.

Y/N is wearing the same uniform so she's clearly from the same school as them but this is the first time they're seeing her up close.

Her small face, smiling lips, and to add that she smells like flowers and newly baked cookies kept them frozen and blushing in place.

"L/N-san. What are you doing here?"

Their daydreaming was interrupted with Asahi's voice coming from behind, immediately stepping out of the way with eyes still following Y/N as she stepped in the gym.

"Azumane-senpai. Is Shimizu-senpai here?"

Asahi told the freshman that Shimizu went out for a moment to refill their water bottles and she'll be back shortly.

The whole team is now focused on them in recognition, admiration from Tanaka and Nishinoya who were looking at Asahi with questioning eyes.

"O-oi Kageyama! Isn't that the girl Tsukishima is cheating with Yamaguchi?"

Hinata whispered to Kageyama beside him, which the other responded with a nod.

"So brave of her to come here knowing that the original is here!"

They squinted at the girl who is now being introduced by Asahi to the other third years and second years who are present.

Y/N greeted them with her ever present smile until her eyes spotted Tsukishima who is walking to the bench.

"Kei-kun!!"

"Kei... kun?"

They were surprised to hear the girl calling out to Tsukishima by his first name when no one can even dare do so.

Y/N excused herself to jog over Tsukishima with curious eyes following her.

"Tsukishima... let someone call him by his first name?"

Hisashi Kinoshita, and the boys from Karasuno volleyball team (except for Yamaguchi) can't believe that someone as scary and sassy as Tsukishima will allow anyone to address him by his given name.

"Is it just me or that really sounded weird? Especially coming from a cute girl like her."

They nodded in unison.

"Kei-kun! Is your practice going to end soon?"

"Club activities ended early today so we can walk home together if you want."

"Ne ne, Kei-kun. We're still going this Sunday, right?"

Y/N continued to open a conversation with Tsukishima which he showed no interest with that stoic expression that he can endure for hours.

"I told you, ask your boyfriend. Not me."

"But that's why I'm asking you right now."

She tilted her head while looking at the tall boy towering over her with a towel around his neck.

"Oh is that why you're here? To look for your nonexistent boyfriend, L/N-san?"

"No? I came here to give these cookies to Shimizu-senpai and... my boyfriend is you, Kei-kun. You exist."

Y/N blinked in confusion. Tsukishima has been telling her that she doesn't have a boyfriend and her anime boyfriends are not real.

She was hurt, alright. By the fact that he's pointing out over and over again that her anime boyfriends are not real.

"Why do you keep saying that I don't have a boyfriend and he doesn't exist? You're so mean, Kei-kun.."

Her cheeks were puffed as she walks away from him that gave the members the opportunity to question Tsukishima who that girl he was just talking to, as well as their relationship for calling him by his first name.

He didn't answer any of them and just watched the interaction between their manager and Y/N when they met halfway the gym, and his girlfriend's retreating back.

Not once did she look back to bid goodbye to him, and not one text message coming from her that day.

xx