𝚈𝚎𝚜 & 𝙽𝚘

It's been a month.

A whole freaking month when Y/N said no to Tsukishima when he asked if she wants to be his girlfriend.

33 days to be exact when they watched her favorite band's concert in her house and everyone even act like it didn't happen at all.

Exactly 02:56 in the afternoon when she laughed and told him how the joke crack her up.

For the past month, nothing really changed between their friendship.

She'll still tag along with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, eat lunch with them and even hang out after school.

It's like any other normal day that they were together as they chat and stop by the shoe locker to change to their indoor shoes.

Yamaguchi and Y/N were talking about an anime where a handsome skinny guy can control other people whenever one of his eyes turns red when an envelope fell in front of her by the time she opened the locker.

She crouched down to pick it up and gets back up while inspecting the said white envelope where her name is written at the back.

"What's that, Y/N-chan?"

Tadashi stood beside her as she open the envelope where a letter is neatly folded.

She unfolded the paper and read it aloud with Tadashi.

"I like you. Please meet me at the school garden after school..."

"From your secreㅡ it's a love letter, Y/N-chan!!! Tsukki! Y/N-chan got a love letter!!"

The green haired boy shook his blonde friend who just closed his locker, where Y/N just stared at the letter with flushed cheeks.

"You're going. Right, Y/N-chan"

The small smile that curved on her lips didn't go unnotice by Tsukishima before she met his eyes, which he avoided right away by turning on his heels to walk to class.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care."

"Wait for me, Tsukki!"

The girl followed them to their class after stuffing the letter in her bag with a sigh.

Classes ended that day as usual except for the letter on her mind.

She told her two friends to not wait for her and they can go home ahead instead. Which they didn't ask anymore questions because they knew what it's about anyway.

As she near the school garden with her bag and letter in hand, her heart pounded in her chest.

Nobody confessed to her like this before. She only saw these types of scenarios in an anime or a manga she read and she didn't expect for this to be heart pounding in real life.

"Are you really going to give him an answer?"

She was halted from her tracks when she heard a familiar voice from behind.

Kei was following her since earlier but she failed to notice.

His hands were tucked in his pocket with his headphones hanging around his neck as he approach her.

"Are you really going to date him when you just rejected me?"

That question caught her off guard. They haven't talked about the incident anymore since she thought they came to an agreement that it was just one of his attempts to crack a joke.

Nobody took her seriously anyway.

"Iㅡ I didn't... that wasn'tㅡ"

The tall boy cut her off by holding out a small white box in his hand that's secured by a pink ribbon.

Y/N looked at the box then to Tsukishima who's looking anywhere but her.

"You said we're too young. Now you're 14... don't meet him... and just go out with me..."

And there she thought that nobody remembered her birthday.

"Please... Y/N."

And that was the first time he addressed her by her first name and without formalities.

With a flushed face, her hand slowly reached for the box he's holding out and nodded her head slowly.

-----

The final game for the qualifiers to represent Miyagi in the upcoming national tournament will start in a few minutes.

The players already greeted each team. The starting players were already introduced and now in their respective positions in the court.

Just in time, Y/N rushed to the bleachers where Yachi, Tanaka's sister, and 2 men from the Karasuno neighborhood association.

"Y/N-chan! Where have you been? The game is about to start."

Catching her breathe, she held on the railings and smiled in apology at Yachi.

"I was looking for somethingㅡ oh! Kei-kun is in the starting line. Kei-kuuuuuun!!!"

She called out loudly while waving her hand in the air that caught Tsukishima's attention right away.

His eyebrows furrowed seeing the girl with that big smile on her face like he didn't even tell her not to go in the game.

Aside from the girl waving at her, he also noticed the gold bracelet she's wearing even from afar.

The glass planets and stars shone from the light above her with the crescent moon dangler dancing on her wrist as she wave her hand.

He can't do anything now that she's here.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you Tsukishima's sister?"

One of the members of the Homeowner's Association, Mori, asked the girl who stopped waving at the tall boy who's gazing at her from the court.

With a smile, she turned to their curious eyes and proudly introduced herself.

"L/N Y/N. I'm a first year in Karasuno High... and I'm Tsukishima Kei's girlfriend. Pleased to meet you!"

*****

A/N: Happy 50k!

xx