V1 Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Welcome To My Dream School Life

"Ayanokouji-kun, are you okay?"

It came. It came again. The dreaded situation.

"Dreaded?" Ichinose cocked her head to the side, not quite understanding.

I wasn't sure myself.

While pretending to sleep, that person came.

Oh. I remember.

I quickly glanced at Horikita who luckily hadn't realized it yet.

If necessary, I must create a plan to ensure my own safety against her.

It was the appearance of the demon, which forced me to wake up from my nap and face reality.

I saw Horikita frown, beginning to piece together the events being recounted.

Shostakovich's 11th Symphony was playing in my brain.

Kushida spoke the last word with difficulty.

"Who? Shostakovich?" Someone whispered in confusion.

"Who the hell is still listening to that music?" Ibuki muttered.

That song perfectly described my current predicament: the feeling of utter hopelessness when people are haunted by demons as the end of the world approached.

Even with my eyes closed, I could tell.

I could feel the alarming presence of the demon right next to me as it waited for its slave to wake up ...

Definitely, now Horikita noticed who I was referring to in the novel.

The next thing she did was look towards me while frowning.

Now, as a slave, in what way do I escape from this situation ...?

"Slave...?" Looking shocked, Kei spoke in a small voice. Of course, knowing my dark nature well, it was impossible for her to imagine me as someone's slave.

From her place, Sakayanagi, she was watching me with amusement; and Ichinose, worried.

Horikita seemed to be grabbing something from her bag.

And like my counterpart, I wondered what I could do to escape this troublesome situation.

To avoid danger, I use the computer in my brain to instantly come up with an answer.

Conclusion ... Pretend not to have heard anything.

Kamuro snorted, crossing her arms.

I'll call it the 'pretend sleep' strategy. My predicament will be solved with this strategy.

If the other person was a nice girl, she will let it go by saying, "Well, there's no point. I'll forgive you because I'm sorry ".

Even a pattern like: "If you don't wake up I'll kiss you, okay? Chuu ~~ "is also valid.

Kei looked at me with a sour face.

I glanced at Horikita. She was glaring full daggers at me. I was surprised she hadn't used that compass in her hands to stab me while I was still tied up and immobilized. It seemed she was waiting for the opportune moment. 

"If you don't wake up in 3 seconds you will face punishment."

"It's Suzune, isn't it?" Sudou tried to confirm that fact with me.