System error.

Professor Pov

"So this is what you have been doing when I'm not around old man?" Said | | .

"Yes Ma'am. My apologies Ma'am." I said looking deep into the eyes of | | after all I was in trouble and I always have hated these meetings.

"In all honestly I don't mind. This time you're lucky. Just don't get attached. You know what you got Y/n into to. So don't get attached to neither of them, The robot boy seems to be having some bugs. His behaviour is odd so fix it." Said | |.

"Yes Ma'am. But you told me to make him be as human as possible and if I take away his emotions than won't the viewers get bored?" I asked.

"I suppose so. But entertaining is just a plus to him not a need. He is a camera and our show will soon take place so you best get rid of him before he gets attached but of course that's your decision. If you decide to get rid of his emotions you'll be saving yourself a heart break. That Is if you already think of him as your son." Said |           |.

"No, he is nothing more than a robot." I said

"I hope that's the truth. You have 3 days to get everything prepared. Remember to Kill her unless you want her to be taken." Said |.        |.

"WAIT- SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE TO KILL HER? I CANT SHES STILL A KID." I frantically screamed at my computer.

"...I guess it's too late. You already got attached. I guess it's your life or hers. If you don't kill her we take her and you die. Understood?" Said |.           |.

"Y-Yes ma'am." I said.

"Our meeting is over." Said |.         |.

"......eugh......eugh...." I silently sobbed on my desk thinking about what I had to do.

~~present time Y/n POV ~~

"Haha! We should do that again Kiibo! But seriously those kids were ass!" I laughed.

"Mhm! It was quite eventful!" Kiibo giggled.

"So now what Professor?" I asked looking over at Professor who was driving.

"Hm...i don't know let's just go home eat, then sleep. I have so much work to do. So I won't talk much." Professor said.

"Ah okay! Hey Kiibo when we go home want to watch some Tik Toks?" I asked.

"Sure! I find those videos very funny. Like the video of the guy screaming "MY HEART I LOVED HER 💔💔" in his car made me laugh!" Kiibo chuckled.

"Okay!! " I giggled.

~~~I guess they arrived at the workplace and Y/n and Kiibo are watching TikToks on your phone.~~~

"....*yawn*" I yawned.

"Are you tired?" Kiibo asked.

"A bit. Running all that way from those kids made me very tired." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Then you should sleep! It's better to be energetic than tired so just lay down on my lap! You played with my hair earlier so I'll do the same." Kiibo said.

"But I wanted to do the "you should've picked mercy-!" Trend!!" I whined.

"Go to sleep!" Kiibo yelled.

"You sound like my mom...." I sighed laying my head down on Kiibo's lap. He giggled and laughed played with my hair.

I soon felt my eyes get heavier and I fell asleep.