New job!

A/n: Thank you for reading!

Wow this is it! I look over at my phone with a bright smile. I'm so excited! I'm currently standing outside Professor Idabashi's work place where I just got my brand new job! The place looks okay....and the job pays well so I should be all set! Right....?

~~~~~a few days before~~~~

"Damn it! I just hate my household!" I said to my best friend Hanako.

"Then why not get a job dumb ass and move out!" Hanako said hitting me across the head.

"Ow! B-but....jobs are hard!" I said rubbing the top of my head.

"Well no shit! You have to work!" Hanako said with her arms crossed.

To be honest. My house hold wasn't the best. My parents were always fighting and nagging at me. And my annoying siblings didn't make it any better. It's true that I wanted to leave as soon I as could no matter what. But waiting until I was 18 sounded like torture. I can't wait any longer.... and if that means I have to start working......then I guess I have to deal with it.

"Fine! Well do you any place I could work...?" I said to Hanako Sarcastically.

"Well, what about a coffee shop? That's pretty basic so it might suit you best." Hanako said with a grin on her face.

"Shut up! Earning enough money to move out at a coffee could take forever." I said whining.

"Fine then......maybe retail?" Hanako said.

"Nope. Having to deal with annoying people all day would drain me more than I already am doing myself." I said responding to Hanako.

"Hmmmm.......maybe this will help." Hanako reached inside her school bad and took out a news paper.

"Where did you get that? People still read news papers?" I said confused.

"I get bored sometimes okay? Look these are the open jobs." Hanako said to me.

"Hmm......." i responded flipping through the pages looking for any job that could fit me.

"Look! This one looks good!" Hanako said pointing to a open job.

"Huh lemme see!" I said slapping her hand off the paper.

"Cleaning a work place.....only 2 people including possibly me if I apply........for a professor.....THIS SOUND PERFECT IM APPLYING!" I said quickly grabbing my phone to snap a pick of the contact number.

"Hey are you sure? It sounds a little sketchy.....see? Look it dose not even show the damn address of the place!" Hanako said looking slightly concerned.

"What about it! I'm applying 100% percent!" I said picking up my bad to head home.

"Alright...but don't come crying to me when something creepy at the workplace happens."  Hanako said waving me goodbye.

"Yep I won't! Bye!" I said running off home.

~~~~~~time skip a few hours~~~~~