I Guess i'm in trouble.

I groaned as i got up from my....bed? I looked down to see i was on the couch. That's weird...did i sleep walk? No.....I've never done that before. This is so fucking strange........am i lucid dreaming? I got up and walked over to my room and looked at my alarm clock.

"AH ITS 7:00!!!" I yelled in horror. I have club activities at 6:00 so I already missed my morning practice. School starts at 7:20 so i needed to get going.

I couldn't shower because it was too late so I put on my uniform and shoes quickly brushed my hair and ran out the door with  no breakfast.

"IT ALREADY A SHITTY DAY!!!!!" I yelled running as fast as i could to school.

I  made it to school around 7:15 and ran to my homeroom, I almost forgot to switch my outdoor shoes at the entrance.

"phew....." I said taking a deep breath of air.

"Y/n!!!" I heard Hanako yell from the homeroom entrance.

"Oh good morning Hanako! sorry if i sound tired i woke up late. " I said.

"No wonder you were late for club!!! Don't fucking oversleep!!" Hanako scolded me

"I get it!!! jeez..." i sighed.

"Hey we have class in like two minutes can you whip out your phone real quick I need to you to send me the picture of the plants for the yearbook." Hanako asked.

"Ah okay-" I said reaching my hand into my school bag.

"That's weird my phone's not here. Must've forgotten it at home." I mumbled.

"Dumbass." Hanako sighed.

"Whore." I said.

We both looked at each other with a death glare.

"AHAHHHAHHAHAHHAH" Me and Hanako both burst out laughing.

The bell rang in the middle of our laughter so we giggled one last time and waved goodbye and Hanako ran over to her seat that was across the room from my desk that was next to the window.

The teacher walked in and started talking. Now that i think about it.....I've been sleeping with my phone last two days...did i leave it on my bed? (its Monday now btw). I Have been chatting with Professor and Kiibo more often. Those weirdos are more active at night, though i'm happy i can chat with them outside of work. OMG THAT ONE SELFIE KIIBO TOOK, IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME TAKING A SELFIE BUT HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS HIS CUTE LITTLE AWKWARD SMILE-.

"Y/N!!! PLEASE STAND AND READ THE BEGINNING PASSAGE." My teacher yelled at me.

"OH IM SORRY!..i was lost in thought.." I apologized. I quickly took out my book and flipped it to the page written on the board.

"ahem.....'The most horrific despair filled tragedy the human world has ever seen'. Murder broke out to the public and it took many years for modern society to go back to normal. Even today, humans still struggle to go back to a regular way of living. In the following passage we will discuss how and where this took place and if this were to ever return how we can avoid it." I said calmly being seated.

"Thank you. Now young man stand up and read." My teacher sighed.

I sat back down in my chair. pssh..what a bunch of b.s....like that would ever happen again....its stupid how the school still makes us read these dumb 'safety guide handbooks'. Besides that load of crap....I wonder what kiibo is doing right about now.